Chapter 7

Karlie could feel butterflies in her stomach. How she has missed the girl's touch. Tanner never made her feel like this. "Karlie?" Taylor asked. "Y-Yes?" Karlie replied looking down at the girl's red lips. "Why'd you run away that night at the Drive In?" This question threw Karlie off. What made the girl ask now?

She didn't want to answer now. She wanted to kiss her. Damn it. Did she just think that? "I know you said that you weren't gay but—" "—Because I'm not!" Karlie said defensively. Taylor looked saddened by this lowering her arms and stepping away. Karlie felt bad for her random outburst. "I'm sorry. Maybe I was too quick to assume that you liked me." Taylor said turning away. "Do you want to go back to where your class is?"

Karlie shook her head. She didn't. She wanted to stay with Taylor. However, she knew she would fall even harder for the girl. She didn't want that. "My parents wouldn't understand. They found out about our kiss in the hallway. They were disgusted." Karlie told her. Her eyes had begun to water.

A look of sadness washed over Taylor's face. "Karlie, I'm so sorry." She said. "If I had have known-" "No, you were doing the right thing. You just wanted to help me. Everyone was bullying me and wouldn't stop. I'm thankful for that." Karlie said wiping away the tears. A boom of thunder came from outside.

Karlie gasped in horror backing further into the storage closet. "Karlie!" Taylor said rushing over to her and wrapping her arms around her. She began rubbing circles on her back again which soothed her. Karlie could smell the girl's perfume. "Hey Kare Bear, I want to try something."

Taylor motioned for her to sit on the floor, which she did. Taylor sat on the floor as well allowing Karlie to lie her head in her lap. Karlie closed her eyes letting the girl massage her temple and run her fingers through her hair. "Why am I enjoying this so much?" Karlie asked smiling. "Because I'm amazing at head massages and you're totally in love with me." Taylor chuckled.

This caused Karlie to open her eyes. She looked up into the eyes of the beautiful girl above her. She was entranced. "I'm sorry. Was that too far?" Taylor asked worried. Karlie wasn't sure what came over her, but she leaned in kissing the blonde. Her lips were so soft. Taylor was surprised by this at first but returned the kiss. Taylor ran her hands through Karlie's hair which drove her wild.

Karlie deepened the kiss making it more passionate. Strawberries. Just like she remembered. Taylor straddled Karlie's waist wrapping her arms around her shoulders. Karlie grabbed onto the girl's waist pulling her closer. Taylor's tongue begged for entrance which Karlie quickly gave her.

Their tongues danced in each other's mouths. They fought for dominance. Taylor lightly bit Karlie's bottom lip. Karlie's hands lowered to the girl's ass cupping it. Taylor moaned at this which drove Karlie wild. Taylor began moving against the girl's leg for more friction. "Fuck." Karlie cried. She could already feel herself growing wet.

"Karlie...." Taylor whispered against her lips. Taylor began kissing the girl's neck. Lightly sucking on it. "Karlie...please, I need you." Taylor whispered in her ear before lightly biting her ear lobe. This gave Karlie shivers. Taylor began moving harder against her. "DISGUSTING!" Her father's voice boomed inside her head.

Karlie pulled away. Taylor cried out missing the contact. Thunder booked loudly from outside again, making the girl quiver in fear. "I hear him." Karlie said looking disturbed. "Who? Who do you hear baby?" Taylor asked. Her voice still had a hint of lust in it. "My father." Karlie whispered.

"He thinks I'm disgusting Tay." Karlie cried. "Oh no Kare Bear. No. You aren't disgusting. There is nothing wrong with this. There is nothing wrong with us." Taylor replies crawling off of the girl and taking a seat next to her. Taylor places a hand on the girl's cheek.

"You've done nothing wrong." Taylor whispered. How did the girl have such an effect on her? She was magic. "But I have. I'm cheating on Tanner. He trusts me." Karlie said looking down in disappointment. Taylor was saddened at the mention of his name. "He probably knows something is up. I went to the bathroom and you came shortly after. Both of us haven't returned. He knows! He knows!" Karlie said standing up and pacing back and forth.

"Hey hey hey. It's okay. There is nothing wrong with what we're doing." Taylor assures her taking her hand. Karlie pulls her hand away. Taylor is disappointed by this. "What we have is real." Taylor says. Karlie shakes her head. "What I have with Tanner is real too Taylor!" Karlie says defensively.

Taylor gives her a 'do you seriously think I'm going to believe that?' look. Karlie looks away nervously. "It is!" Taylor continues to give her the look. "Sort of..." Karlie scratches the back of her neck. "Well fine, it isn't. But that doesn't mean I should be in here with you doing....this!" Karlie says shaking her head and crossing her arms.

"Doing what?" Taylor asked innocently. Karlie's cheeks turned a bright red. "You know, making out! I should be with my b-boyfriend because h-" Karlie begins stuttering when she sees Taylor bite her lip looking her up and down. A cloud of lust in the girl's eyes. "Taylor please s-stop looking at me like that. You're going to...." "Going to what?" Taylor smirked.

What Taylor did next had driven Karlie wild. It was as if she lost all self control. She knew she was supposed to be with Tanner, but all thoughts of him immediately went out the window when she heard the girl moan. "Oh Karlie....you don't know how wet you make me." Taylor teased. A mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

That was it. Karlie walked towards the girl pinning her against the wall and bringing her into a heated kiss. Tongues fought for dominance. Karlie began kissing the girl's neck going lower and lower. She grabbed the girl's shirt raising it up and kissing her chest. Taylor released a gasp of pleasure when she felt the girl lightly suck one of her nipples while playing with the other one.

"Oh Karlie...I need you." She moaned. "Please..." she begged. Karlie knew exactly what this meant. She had never gone down on a girl before but she would do it today. She wasn't sure what was happening but it would be a lie if she said she didn't like it. She began kissing down the girl's stomach stopping at the hem of her skirt. She pulled it down revealing a pair of black lace panties.

Karlie looking up at the girl who looked down at her nodding urging her to go on. She was so beautiful like this. Karlie lowered her underwear seeing the girl's glistening folds. She breathed against it making Taylor shiver. She ran her tongue along the girl's folds opening them up and lightly sucking the girl's clit making her cry out. She could feel Taylor push her deeper.

Karlie stuck her tongue deep into the girl's vagina causing another moan to escape from her. Taylor pushes her in even deeper nearly grinding on her face. She tasted amazing. "Oh fuck, Karlie. Fuck." Taylor cried. This encouraged Karlie to lick faster. "Fuck!" Taylor moaned. "I'm so close."

Karlie continues this until the girl comes. Just as she came the door opened revealing Riley and some other guy. "Oh my god!" Karlie said as she quickly stepped away from the girl. Taylor quickly pulled up her underwear and skirt. Riley's mouth was agape as was the guy he came in with. "Well, shit! Looks like some gays have already occupied this closet." He said.

Karlie's face turned completely red. She couldn't believe that her friend had just walked in on them. A smug look rested on Riley's face. Taylor was also blushing.