Chapter 9

Karlie couldn't sleep. She tossed and turned all night. This annoyed Tanner. "Babe, will you go to sleep? You've been moving around all night." Tanner grumbled. "I'm sorry." Karlie apologized. She stared up at the ceiling. Her mind was occupied with thoughts of the blonde in the next room over.

Her mind was flooded with sexual thoughts. "No, Karlie. This is wrong. You have a boyfriend." She internally said. She suddenly remembered the sound the girl made back in the storage closet at school. The moan. She could already feel a throbbing sensation in her core. "No, not now." She whispers to herself.

"Babe, what the hell?!!" Tanner cried. This instantly snapped her out of her thoughts. She apologized again, shutting her eyes and trying to drift to sleep. She felt Tanner put a heavy arm around her. She wanted to break away from him but this would only make her seem even more suspicious.

***************
Karlie stood outside looking at the sunset. She looked over at the beach. It was a beautiful evening but something about it was off. Almost ominous. She suddenly saw a boy on a bike riding along the side walk.

"Good evening!!" He said cheerfully. A little too cheerfully. Uncomfortable, she still returned the gesture giving him a wave. She noticed something strange. She couldn't hear the sea gulls like she heard before. It was as if they just disappeared.

A few moments later the same boy from before rode past on his bike from the direction which he has came in. "Good eveniiiiing!" He said again with even more cheer. Karlie found this strange. "Did you just ride by here again?" She asked with a chuckle.

The boy was already out of sight. "That's weird." She commented. She began looking out into be horizon again. She was about to turn around to go back inside when she heard the sound of a bike. Her eyes widened in horror. "Good eeeeevening!" The boy greeted with a horrifying grin.

"What the hell kid?" Karlie asked watching him disappear off again. She needed to get back inside. She turned around to open the door but it wouldn't budge. "Hey you guys?! What the hell?" She cried. She began ringing the door bell. There was no answer. She started banging on it when she suddenly stopped to the sound of the bike again.

"GOOOOD EVENIIIING!" The boy greeted in a horrifyingly distorted voice. His grin had turned sickly. Karlie screamed at the top of her lungs.

*************
With a loud gasp Karlie shot up in her bed in a cold sweat. Her breathing was heavy. She familiarized her surroundings. A flash of lightning shone from the windows. A loud crack of thunder sounded afterward. Karlie's hands were shaking in horror. She looked down seeing that Tanner was still asleep.

She knew she couldn't wake him. He would just get angry. She couldn't stay in this bed. She climbed out leaving the room. The storm being even more visible now from the large windows. A shiver ran down her spine. The house was dark as she expected. It was 2 in the morning.

Where could she go? She didn't want to be alone. She suddenly noticed a light coming from under the door in the room Taylor was in. She had an idea. She knew she shouldn't because Tanner was sleeping in the other room but she had to. But she'd do it anyway. The blonde had that effect on her.

She took a deep breath knocking on the door. A few moments later the door opened revealing Taylor. She looked absolutely beautiful. She wore her hair down, no make-up, and a short blue silk night-gown that really showed off her cleavage.

Karlie averted her eyes. "I had a bad dream....and I can't sleep during storms." Karlie said shyly. "Awww Kare Bear." Taylor whispered giving her a sympathetic smile opening her door more for the girl to come in. When she was in she made sure to close the door locking it.