Chapter 11

"Are you sure you don't want us to come along?" Riley asked Karlie as she closed Taylor's car trunk after putting their bags inside. "I'm sure Riley. Stay. You've already been a great friend to me by always standing by me." Karlie smiled. She was afraid but a little more calm about facing her parents having been calmed down by Taylor, Riley and Zach.

Riley and Zach stood by the car. Riley was leaning on Zach's shoulder. Taylor walked up next to Karlie. "Is that everything?" She asked. "Yep!" Karlie replied. "I really hate that Tanner ruined our mini vacation. Wish I hadn't gone out with him in the first place." Karlie said annoyed. "Oh, I know. I had so much planned." Taylor replies seductively wrapping her arms around the girl's shoulders and biting her lip.

Karlie felt her cheeks grow hot. "Oooh like what?" Karlie asked wanting her to continue. Taylor learned closer to the girl whispering something in her ear making her blush. Taylor lightly bit her ear lobe making the girl shiver. "My eyes!!" Riley cried turning around and hiding in Zach's embrace.

Taylor gave Karlie a peck on the lips. "You ready Kare Bear?" She asked. "Not really, but I have to talk to them." Karlie replied. Taylor squeezes her hand. "Don't forget you have friends who support you and a girlfriend who loves—" Taylor suddenly stopped when she realized that she said girlfriend. Both of their faces turned red. "I'll be in the car." Taylor said quickly getting into the driver's seat.

***************
Stars twinkled in the sky above. They had been on the road for a few hours. It was now 4am. "Sugar and spiiiice. I should have taken your adviiiice!" Taylor sings along to a cute indie song on the radio. It was Sugar and Spice by Hatchie.

Karlie laughed looking over at the girl who was still singing and was looking at her as well. She wore the cutest smile on her face and had the softest voice. Her eyes were nearly sparkling. She had this upbeat energy that made her exciting to be around. Karlie was truly in love with the girl.

"Oh we could outlast it aaaaaaallll" Taylor sings reaching over and caressing Karlie's face as she sings. She would glance at the road making sure they didn't crash. Karlie kisses the girl's hand and takes her hand in hers. Karlie can't help but laugh as the girl sings. "I kiss you aallll the tiiiime! I'll kiss you till I diiiie" The gorgeous blonde continued singing along.

*************
They drove through the Indiana suburban neighborhood. "Right here." Karlie said when they arrived at her house. It was sunrise and the sky was a beautiful mix pink and orange. Taylor turned off the car. Karlie had grown nervous. The panic started showing in her face.

What was she doing? Maybe they should turn around and never come back. How was she supposed to face them when she had lied to them? Her thoughts were suddenly silenced when she felt Taylor's hand come into contact with hers. She looked into the girl's eyes.

"Are you ready Karls?" Taylor asked with a smile. To be honest, she wasn't. But they had already known. The only way was forward. Karlie took a deep breath nodding. "Yes." She finally said getting ready to open the door but Taylor stopped her. "What's wrong?" Karlie asked confused. "Karlie...? What...what am I to you? Are we girlfriends or just friends with benefits?" Taylor asked sounding vulnerable.

Karlie squeezes the girl's hand. Her heart sped up. Maybe she didn't talk about it back at the Beach House but she would certainly answer her question now. "Taylor Alison Swift, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Karlie asked. Taylor's face brightened up at this. Tears swelled in her eyes. "Of course I would!" Taylor cried bringing the girl into a passionate kiss.

*******
When they were done sharing kisses and whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears it was time to face Karlie's parents. "You ready Princess?" Karlie asked. "More than ready baby." Taylor replied. They both stepped out of the car making their way up to the front door.

Karlie nervously took her hand. Taylor squeezes it lightly as they see the door open. Karlie's parents wear disappointed looks on their faces. Their arms are folded. Her mother looks like she's been crying. "KARLIE GET THE HELL  AWAY FROM THAT GIRL AND IN THIS HOUSE NOW!" Her father shouts. The anger in his voice frightens her. Taylor is saddened by his words. Karlie let's go of the girl's hand looking into her eyes with a sorrow, but suddenly something changes.

"NO!" She shouts taking the girl's hand again. "Karlie don't—" "NO YOU'RE GOING TO LISTEN TO ME NOW BECAUSE I HAVE LISTENED TO YOU GUYS FOR YEARS! So much that I have doubted who I am! Erased my entire identity for your approval!!" Karlie shouted over her mother.

Everyone is surprised by this. There is an awkward silence. "Get in this house! Both of you!" Her father said opening the door. The girl's exchanged a glance before stepping in.

*********
Karlie and Taylor were sat on the couch with their hands intertwined. Karlie's parents glared at this seeming annoyed. "I just don't understand how you could live this lifestyle. You had an amazing boyfriend." Her mother said shaking her head. "No mom, I didn't. He wasn't amazing. I love Taylor. She makes me smile. With her I don't feel like I have to play pretend." Karlie replies.

Karlie smiled at Taylor when she feels the girl rubbing circles on her hand. She felt butterflies. "I'd do anything for her." Karlie said gazing into her ocean blue eyes admirably. "Mr. and Mrs. Kloss, I'm in love with your daughter and would love to get to know more about her and you guys as well. I hope that you'll realize that I have good intentions and that I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. She's my Kare Bear." Taylor said glancing over at Karlie again.

There was another moment of silence. Karlie's parents took a deep breath. "I still don't support this lifestyle. But I do support my daughter's happiness." Karlie's father replied surprising them both. "I want you to be happy sweetheart. And I can see that she makes you happy." Her mother replied. Karlie felt tears of joy. She got up hugging her parents. They invited Taylor to join in on the hug as well.

Karlie felt a wave of euphoria. She couldn't believe her parents had chose her happiness over their personal beliefs.

***********
Karlie and Taylor sat cuddled in the car of the drive in. Taylor and Karlie were under a blanket.The Drive In was screening an old film, Vertigo. "It's so creepy, but I love it." Karlie said. "I love old movies." Taylor said. Karlie's phone suddenly lit up. She picked it up glancing at it. It was a text message from Riley with a video attached. The text read "SOMEBODY GOT THAT BITCH!"

"What's that?" Taylor asked looking. "I don't know. Riley just sent it." Karlie opened the phone and it was a video of some of the guys from the football team kicking Tanner's ass. The fight was pretty grusome. They even gave him a wedgie. You could hear the students oooo'ing in the background. "WOOOORLDSTAAAR!" Someone shouted. Tanner covered his bare bottom that had been exposed.

Taylor and Karlie glanced at each other in shock. Taylor's mouth was agape. When the video was over their was a moment of silence before they erupted with laughter. "I hope he's okay...." Taylor began before breaking into another fit of laughter. "i cant even say that with a straight face!"

"It's about time! Pretty sure Zach and Riley were going to kick his ass. Looks like someone beat them to the...punch." Karlie giggled making the other girl laugh even harder. When they stopped laughing they stared into each other's eyes romantically. Taylor's gaze turned more lustful. This turned Karlie on. "What's on your mind Princess?" Karlie asked raising an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing..." Taylor smiled mischievously turning around in Karlie's lap. She was now straddling her. She ran her hands along the back of Karlie's neck making the girl let out a breath of pleasure. Her eyes were dark now. She brought the girl in for a passionate kiss. Karlie's tongue begged for entrance which she allowed. Karlie places her hands on the girls ass squeezing it firmly causing Taylor to moan in pleasure.

Taylor began grinding against the girl already getting Karlie wet. The kiss became even more heated. They lowered the seat ass their moment grew more passionate. The eerie melody of the classical music played from the old  film in the background making this moment almost cinematic. If this were a dream she hoped to never wake up.