Rapid Rants

Hello everyone! Here’s NotAnotherFantasy for another rant! Before starting this issue’s rant, I would just like to say…

Congratulations on winning, Seirin!

I’ll admit, it breaks my heart seeing Rakuzan being the defeated ones, but hey! Seirin finally had their wish granted, even Kagami who has always wanted to defeat the Generation of Miracles, though I still can’t believe Fujimaki-san will be ending the manga so soon after the final play off.

Good timing because we are going to talk about that!

Seeing the news about the sudden ending of Kuroko no Basuke’s manga had made me tear up inside. Why so soon?, is what I have asked. Will their story end there? Will they not go to internationals? Will they not show what happens after the Winter Cup? I mean, it’s great to see Seirin winning and all, but seeing how the creator is ending it so bluntly really makes me depressed! There are still some things I want to see before the manga really does end!

Nonetheless, it is the creator’s wishe and we cannot do anything but respect his actions (even if it has a small impact on our hearts). Still, I believe that this won’t be the end of our dear Kuroko’s adventures. Let’s just hope that Fujimaki-san would at least make another wonderful creation.

Try to cheer up, be thankful that you came across a wonderful story.

Speaking of which, seeing how many fan fictions of it are spreading like wild fire really is a joyful sight, seeing how much people love the fandom. But heck, when some people use it to be famous makes me want to throw up.

With all due respect, I know how much people like to get famous and get their own stories published, but getting those things through black mailing? What’s with that? Wattpad was created to share and get critiques to improve our writing more. Seeing how people would go far as threatening people just so that they become famous is something I will never understand.

Some of you will not be so concerned about this, but for people who are ‘hit’ by what I said, that is none of my concern.

Blackmailing will not get you anywhere instead of proving how dirty you are, and that you are using a certain favorite just so that you become popular. For example, a Kuroko no Basuke fan fiction I had encountered a long time ago. At the end note, the author was asking for some votes and comments, just so that she or he would continue the story, if not, they won’t. Me, basically head over heels for that story, gladly accepted her request and gave it.

And what do I get?

An update which should not be called a chapter.

Due to my over flowing anger, I immediately deleted that story from my library, along with the comments I have made. How dare that person! We, readers, have fulfilled her request and yet, they have the nerve to give us a chapter which made no sense? Huh! Well, how nice of that person!

So, I’m telling this right here, right now.

If you guys really are worthy of being called a writer, prove it, not by using one of the oldest tricks in the book.

And now, I have nothing more to rant about (well, if this is considered as a rant). Sorry for this, I’ve been going through some things these past days.

Have a good day everyone, may God bless you!