Draco Vs Harry:

Hello, this was a request. I hope it's what you wanted. Thanks for requesting! Sorry I changed the title and part of the plot. Idek what the title is haha.

If y'all want to request something then feel free, I'm busy with school so if it takes a while I'm awfully sorry.

((I also know that butter beer doesn't have alcohol in it  but ah well))

Also it's terrible I am SO sorry 💛

Your POV:

It had been a long night. You couldn't remember the last drink you had and you couldn't remember any previous ones. The thick smell of smoke and sick rose in your nostrils. The music was still faintly playing in the background.

"Anyone for more butterbeer?" A voice called out. You cheered along with the other Hogwarts students though you weren't sure why. It wasn't in your nature to do this. To get really drunk with teachers about. To stay out after curfew. But oh well.

Sometimes you deserved to let go.

"Hey, Y/N, come over here!" Your ears perked up at your name. Stumbling over to the source of the sound, you tried to focus on not throwing up. The music was still just a distant fuzz.

Suddenly all the faces of the people you had grown with the last few years turned blurry. "Hello?" You called out in a sing song voice. People were dancing and jumping and the lights were flashing all over the place.

"Whoooooo?" You called out, in hope to find someone who would respond. When the music got louder you decided to give up.

"Dance with us!" Someone said. You obliged willingly. Jumping up and down without a care in the world. A gentle buzz rang through the air reminding you that you weren't thinking straight. But it didn't matter. Nothing did.

A few hours later, and most people had gone. The smell of alcohol and teenage spirit drenched the air. You were stumbling around, unsure of where to go and how to get there. You couldn't see anyone you were close with and it was oddly dark.

"Y/N?" The voice made you jump. You spun around to face the owner of the voice and were a little shocked to see Draco Malfoy. You and Draco were friends. There was little flirting and banter here and there, but you only hung out when your friends were with his.

"Helloo." You hiccuped, your voice slurred. Draco's eyebrows creased in concern. Then his hand was on your wrist, cautiously as if he was scared to cross a line, and he was slowly pulling you from what was leftover of the party.

"Come on. Let's get you to bed." Draco spoke softly.

"Oooh are you hitting on me, Malfoy?" You slurred. Draco chuckled.

"I shouldn't of let you get that drunk." He muttered but you heard anyway.

"Aw. You know, you're so sweet. People think your a dick. But I like it. It's hot." Draco was about to respond when a figure stepped in front of you.

"Y/N, what's happened?" Harry said. You looked up with a smile and heard a scoff from next to you. Harry saw Draco holding your arm and scowled. "What are you doing with him?"

Draco's grip on your arm tightened. You hardly noticed. Before you could speak up, Draco did for you. "Fuck off. It's none of your business."

"Actually yeah it is."

"How?"

"Cause it's Y/N."

"Yeah and what is she to you?"

"Funny I was going to ask you the same question."

"I'm hungry." You broke the awkward tension. This was a true fact. You hadn't eaten in hours. Both boys turned to look at you.

"I'll get you something." One said at the same time as "Do you wanna go get something to eat?" You rose your eyebrows. Wow.

"Actually I'm gonna go back to bed. Cause I'm tired. And hungry. And, I'll see you later. Both of you. I'm just gonna-"

"I can take you. Let me take you." Harry said desperately, walking to your side and taking your other arm in his grip.

"Oh well-"

"Actually, Potter, I was here first and i actually care, so I'll take her."

"No Malfoy, I am taking her and that is final-"

"Enough!" You shouted louder than you thought you were going to. Draco and Harry stopped. You walked out their grasps and turned to face them, stumbling a bit but keeping your composure. "I have legs! And a brain! I can walk myself to my own bed and sleep and get food and shit! I appreciate it but.. wait I don't even know what's happening. Why do you want to walk me so bad?"

Draco and Harry turned to look and eachother. Before they could answer, you turned and walked an uneven line back to your common room.
"Wait Y/N!" A voice called out. You didn't listen.

You continued to walk down the corridor but it was tricky. The walls were swaying, and your feet defied logical movement. You had almost forgot about what had just happened, due to your lack of stability.

Then a hand was grasping your forearm. You turned to make out a mob of platinum hair and a small smile came onto your lips. "Hey." He said quietly. "Do you mind if I-"

"Walk with me." You said, moving out of his grasp just to lace your fingers with his, a move you would never have done without the push of butterbeer.

After a while of silent walking, you finally reached the Slytherin common room. Draco took it upon himself to take you all the way up to your dorm, despite the girls already in there. You fell asleep almost as soon as your head hit the pillow.

But before drifting off, you felt a kiss on your forehead and the words 'I'll always walk you' being whispered in your ear.

underkill_mystery thank you soo much, sorry it was a heap of crap 💛