Silent Treatment:

"If you don't have anything worth saying, don't say it!" You shouted at your boyfriend, Draco. He rolled his eyes scoffing.

"Fine. I won't say anything at all then. Would that make you happy?"

"Yes, it really would."

"Fine."

"Fine!"

You don't really remember how the argument started. Over nothing, most likely. But all you knew was that Draco was being a prick. He turned to look at you before storming out the common room. You scoffed, rolling your eyes and crossing your arms over your chest. Sometimes you couldn't deal with his childish ness. After a while of waiting in the common room, you decided to go up to bed. If he was going to be like that, then he could.

~•~

"Get your lazy arse of bed, I'm hungry." Daphne moaned, lightly pushing your tired frame. You groaned in response. She sighed. "Fine. Get the fuck out of bed before I drag you all the way too the Great Hall." It was an empty threat but you didn't put it by her too not do something like that.

Eventually, you pulled your half-alseep body out of bed. Getting dressed into your robes fast, you finally managed too get to the hall. Loud chatter echoed around and you groaned. You made your way too the Slytherin table and spotted a familiar mob of platinum hair. Ugh. Maybe it had cleared over? You always had arguments and they never seemed too end with an apology simply because they weren't serious.

There was a spare seat next to him, where you normally sat, and the rest of the table seemed too be full. With a sigh, you walked over too the seat. Blaise caught your eyes and offered you a smile which you returned. Maybe it was so unimportant he didn't tell his friends?

You hoped that was the case.

But that hope vanished when Draco turned around too see you. His face dropped and without a second thought, he turned back. You squinted. But carried on walking regardless. Blaise looked at Draco confused but quickly turned his attention to you as you got to the table.

"Hey." He said, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Hi." You decided to take your normal seat next to Draco and stop rumours spreading. You felt his body shift away from you slightly and you sighed.

"So... how are you two?" An awkward silence filled the air and, when you realised Draco made no move to respond, you decided to yourself.

"Fine." You said shortly.

"Oh. Cool." Once again, a tense few seconds of awkward silence suffocated the table. You decided to grab some toast to avoid anymore awkward small talk, then took an apple to go as well.

"I'm going to go to the library. See you later."

"Right. Bye." Once you had left, Blaise turned to Draco, his features mixed with confusion. "You gonna tell me about it or...?"

"There's nothing to say." Draco snapped. Blaise held his hands up in defeat, before taking a sip of his beverage.

"Whatever you say." Draco scoffed, anger filling his insides. He was annoyed. At you. And if you told him not to say anything, so be it. He would give the silent treatment.

~•~

"Well we had an argument, and I basically told him not to say anything if it wasn't worth saying or soemthing? Anyway, I guess he took it literally and now he is ignoring me." You explained to Ginny, fiddling with your fingers. Ginny sighed sympathetically, reaching out her hand and gently squeezing your shoulder.