Arc 1 - Chapter 5 "7 years"

It's been seven years since I've been training with Amy, my maid. And it's been two weeks since she left the castle to visit her former colleagues, aka the old era heroes.

Because of her, I've become a master at using wind spells. Although my wind element level is on master, I don't know other spells other than the basic spells. I've become intermediate with water and earth. And I can barely use fire element, even Amy said that it was her first time seeing the fire spirit rejecting someone.

For seven years I was home-schooled since I couldn't attend a normal school, I still don't know why. I was taught literature, magic theories, and some other subject that was really unnecessary.

I still don't know what happened back then, but then I found out why.

(FLASHBACK)

Agnes: Tomorrow you'll be thirteen years old Arthur.

Arthur: I know

Even though I'm thirteen years old I'm mentally older than the others. I hope my sister and father are safe.

Agnes: are you listening? Arthur!

Arthur: Ye-yes?

Agnes: I know you're way too young, but I need you to leave the castle.

Arthur: Why is that? Is something bad going to happen?

Agnes: We don't have the time to explain it to you, all I need is for you to depart before sunrise tomorrow.

Arthur: Wait this is happening too fast, where would I go?

Agnes: You should go to our neighboring country, the one we visited last time. The King who had a daughter the same age as you?

Arthur: You mean Amith? Wasn't she older than me though?

Agnes: Forget about that, you need to depart and leave our kingdom.

Arthur: But I don't know where is the Kingdom of Haldol.

Agnes: Don't worry, I have someone I trust and they will go with you.

Arthur: But what would I do there?

Agnes: Try to meet with the king, I've already informed him back then. He'll explain everything to you.

Arthur: But then how about you and dad?

Agnes: We'll be just fine, your dad and mom are strong remember?

Arthur: Of course, I know.

(End of Flashback)
And then the people that my mother trusted never came to pick me up. I left the castle at midnight through the back garden, and then found a bag which has a letter coming from mom. It only talks about they love me so much, and so on. It even has a huge amount of money in it, quite huge for a kid to own.

As I walk in the streets of Emina I could feel something isn't right, the lively town before is now silent as hell. There are only a few people outside, so I started to make a run for the gate to exit. Even the usual guard isn't at the gates, I mean there's no one even watching the gates. I went out without any problem, although I feel scared since I don't even know where to start.

I started to go to the west where my destination, the Kingdom of Haldol is located. Without anyone accompanying me I am scared that I might encounter wild monsters. Since I haven't fought any wild monsters, although my father taught me his swordsmanship.

As I walk down the road, it comes to an end. Did I walk on the wrong road? I only could see a forest onward, should I continue? I mean I can't go back its already near sunrise.