Arc 1 - Chapter 8

Sorry for not updating for 1 month. Here's the
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayato:Twins!?

Scarlett: Twins!?

Lina enters

Scarlett: Twins!?

(Lina enters the room followed by Hayato and Scarlett)

Shinzo:After Peruvian accepting the gold, I saw three people entering the room, I quickly took the Book of Zetia from the glass cube and hid under the Table. And I told Peruvian that someone entered the room.

Peruvian: SHINZO told me that someone entered the room, So I went to the door and saw three adventures entering the room as SHINZO told me.

Lina(We entered the room and there was only I man in front of us.)

Peruvian: How can I help you adventurers?

Lina: Were you talking to someone else here earlier?

Peruvian: What do you mean I'm the only person here hah.. Hah.

Hayato: Liar! I heard you talking with the Prince of EminA.

Peruvian: (sH%t they heard us talking okie calm down) What do you mean? The Prince Of EminA is already dead.

Lina: Onii chan is not dead!

(Author:Onii Chan means brother in English)

Peruvian: Onii Chan? Are you the princess of EminA?

Lina: Yes, I am Princess Lina KOUNNA of the fallen kingdom.

Peruvian: Even if you are the his sister, how would you know he is alive?

Lina: This bracelet was given to me by mother as long as this light doesn't turn off Onii Chan is still alive.

Peruvian:....... Mmmm okay you can search the room.

(SHINZO'S POV)

Stupid Peruvian allowing them to search the room, ahhh.... I go deeper the table and covered my front with the boxes beside me. What the hell is she talking about I don't have any sister, to kill time I opened the Book Of Zetia and read it.

Scarlett: We've already searched the entire room there's no one here Lina.

Hayato: yeah, but I heard 2 people talking inside this room.

Lina: Peruvian, are you sure no one is here but you.

Peruvian: of course I am, Now please can you leave this room I'm busy.

Lina: Not yet.

(OUTSIDE THE ROOM)

Lisa: agh I'm hungry.. Lisa where are they?

Leafa: I think I saw them entering that room. Going to check?

Lisa: (enter the room) Lina I'm hungry.

Lina: Huh?

Scarlett: That's right we even have a slime quest Lina.

Hayato: Ah the deadline is today!

Lina: Okay we're going now(Looks at Peruvian) We're not finish yet.

Peruvian: What?

Lisa: Lets go.

(The four left the room)

Peruvian:ahhh... So exhausting, SHINZO you still there? They already left.

(no response)

Peruvian:there's really no one here, where did he go? Well he already took the book and gave me the MONEYYY!! so rich.

(SHINZO'S POV) Earlier

To kill time I opened the book it opened easily, reading the context it has only 3 chapters.

Book of Zetia
Chapter 1> The Owner
Chapter 2> Power
Chapter 3> Multi-Elemental.

I read the book, it seems that the owner of the book is always a Another worlder and I'm not only the owner of this book, it has its previous owner, and I'm the 2nd! Chapter one is about the owner. And the Chapter 2 is about the power! It is written here in chapter three that the owner of the book can use all magic attributes, it's awesome my stats are depending on my level. And last chapter 3 the Multi-Elemental, it talks about the owner being able to use all levels of magic.

Shinzo: This is just simply overpowered, being able to use all magic there is. After halfway reading,

Shinzo: Hi Scily.

Scily: What brings the prince here?

Shinzo: I'm not a prince now, Where's the nearest inn?

Scily: okay prince Just go left and go straight and there will be a sign named Claus inn.

Shinzo: Thanks peasant.

Scily: ha!

I left the inn ignoring scily and went to the inn that scily told me it was 3 story building I entered the building, I was greeted by a young girl, and a Old man.

Old man : Hello miss what can I do for you?

Shinzo: Miss? Never mind, how much is the rent for one night?

Old man: 1 silver for a day plus 50 coppers for lunch and dinner.

Shinzo: Ummm I'll stay here for a month.

Old man: okay that will be 31 silvers and for food?

Shinzo: Yeah I will eat here too.

Old man: Since you're going to stay here for a month the food is free.

Shinzo: Thanks and by the way I'm a boy hehe.

Old man: ah okay, lulu Show him where's his room.

Lulu: okay papa, follow me mister.

I followed lulu and my room was in the 2nd floor, it was quite spacious for a single person.

Lulu: umm mister are you a adventurer?

Shinzo: Yes I am.

Lulu: Can we be a party?

Shinzo: Huh?

End of the Chapter

Don't know what am I even writing in this story, sorry for any wrong grammars and spellings.
I don't even know what will I write...... Bye. Bye..... Bye....

Still reading? This is the End of the chapter.