Arc 1 - Chapter 18

I don't know what to say.

~Chapter 18~

As sun rose in the kingdom of Haldol, Old Adak was already on his way to the grassy plain where General Deaes and the others are camping. There are total of 9 carriage coming, containing healers and some fighters.

On the other side Shinzo is on the forest practicing some of his magic abilities.

"First, when I need to use creation magic, I need to touch the materials of the specific Thing." Shinzo touched the rock nearby him and started to pour his magic power onto the rock. "Create rock golem!"

After Shinzo chanted, the rock started taking a form of a small golem. "Success." claimed Shinzo.  "Well that was easy for beginners."

"Status check." said Shinzo.

Would you like to check your status?
{Yes} ~{No}

Shinzo didn't hesitate to press yes, after pressing the yes, like always his status appeared again in thin air.

Name: Shinzo kounna

Gender: Male

Age: 13

Race: ???

Lvl: 23

Occupation: Adventurer

Class: Mage

Hp:  6,877/6,877

Mp: 3,438/6,877

Str: 6,877

Def: 6,877

Spd: 6,877

M. Res 6,877

Skills: Book of Zetia

Passive: Instant regeneration.

Titles: Owner of Book of Zetia, Prodigy, Fallen prince, The infamous, Dragon slayer, Master of Dark arts.

"I still don't have any race, and my level is already 23 as expected of killing two Dragons. Uwaah! Creation magic uses half of your mana. Now that I realized my stats has always the same amount, coincidence or not?

After observing my Status, I saw some changes like the passive section, last time Book of Zetia was written but now it has instant regeneration. And the other thing if my memory serves me right I should have the Pseudo child of the Royal in my titles. Now that I realize the title Master of Dark arts, I mean I only used one dark spell yesterday. And about the my health and mana;

Health point: Regenerates 10 HP per 20 seconds.
Mana ponts: Regenerates 10 MP per 20 seconds.
Instant regeneration - Instantly Regens the user by 5 HP per seconds. Can't be activated if the user is in danger.

While reading my Status, I was interrupted by a poke on my back . I checked my surrounding and saw my small golem standing behind me.

"What's wrong." I asked expecting no answer.

.
.
.
"Yep there's no verbal answer but it's telling me something, he keeps pointing at the rock beside me, all I could think of is how cute. Now it's hitting his head on the rock. I immediately understand the golem, he wanted  another golem. But it takes half of my mana."" after brainstorming for awhile I remembered the benefits of Black void, I opened my space bag and took out Black void and there were the disaster happened."