Arc 1 - Chapter 6 " Im not"

Girl: Who the hell are you! I was thinking if you're following me or not, but following me in this alley answers that.

Arthur: Wait! It's a misund-

Girl: Shut up before I cut your head off!

I immediately stopped talking and started to think of a way to get out.

Girl: Who are you and whose order are you following!

Does she think I'm tailing her? I mean I am, but not because I wanted to do something bad.

Girl: Is silence your answer? Then!

Arthur: I was just following you because you were going to the armory shop!

Girl: You even know my daily routine, you're even disguised as a civilian. To think they would stoop so low and use a child to do their job, perfect.

How the heck did she reach that conclusion

Arthur: It's not like th-

Girl: Die.

As she was about to push her sword into my throat, I quickly sheathed my sword and deflect her sword upwards making her lose a bit of her balance. With this body, I couldn't do much damage to her but it gave me the time to escape.

I quickly jumped back to get out of the small alley, instead of escaping I was trapped by a huge ice wall blocking my escape. It was too late to escape, I needed another plan.

Arthur: Could we talk about this! I'm not here to fight!

She didn't respond instead she dashed forward and was about to hit my head, but then again I hardly have the strength to block her attack. I need to do something before I get killed.

I took a deep breath and prepared my stance.

"Erruc"

A fighting technique my father taught me, it's to make your attacks predictable but completely do a twist in the end. It mainly focuses on the element of surprise.

I stared at her as she was coming toward me at a high speed, I slowly advanced. She dashed towards me and attempted to strike my head but I managed to dodge by moving to the left, one second late and my head would've been split in half.

As she was about to strike again I immediately started my counter-attack. I striker her rapidly causing her to go to defense, though my attacks were easy to block.

On my tenth strike, she easily predicted it and managed to block it. On my eleventh strike instead of striking again, I threw my short sword at her that catching her off guard.

She managed to dodge it slightly, and I managed to damage her a bit on her face causing her to bleed.

Girl: Throwing your sword in the middle of a fig-

I didn't wait for her to finish talking.

"Earth wall"

Canceling the earth wall mid-way made it turn into small particles of rocks and dust, I proceeded to cast wind spells towards her to distract her. She changed her stance to defensive which gave a sign that she was blinded.

As I was about to advance, she cast defensive ice magic. That stopped me from advancing because I wouldn't risk getting impaled by icicles that encircles her.

"Collapse"

An earth-type spell that causes the earth to collapse. I targeted her footing and made her fall, her defensive spell is still there. Instead of continuing the fight, I tried to escape because it was obvious who was going to lose.