Arc 1 - Chapter 19

Enjoy? Maybe?

~Chapter 19~

»» While kingdom of Haldol was in great danger, Shinzo was still in the forest where he created his first golem««

"Is that all." asked Shinzo to the golems. The golems reacted and nodded. This is way too far, not only I created golems but an army of them. At first I  tried creating two golems using Black Void to see if I will be using mana, and it was successful Black void users has unlimited pool of mana, but the worst is this gigantic golem.  When all the single rocks in the forest was wiped out, I tried creating dozen of golems using the mountain but it didn't go well, fortunately the mountain wasn't connected to the nearby mountain. "

"Well overall there are 82 baby sized golems, 46 teenager sized golems, 34 adult sized golems and 12 tree golems, and 1 mountain golem. The Bad thing is I don't know what to do with them and where to hide them."

"Shit, I forgot something."

"Can you stay here for a while ." I asked Asti. Asti is the name of the First golem I created and I appointed him as the leader.  Asti reacted and nodded and turned at his family or friends I think and started to do some gestures, I can understand it. . .  . . . . .. Nope I don't think they're even communicating to each other is what I thought until Asti looked to me again and nodded the same time with his friends.

"Just wait here I need to check something, I'll be right back."

(SHINZO'S POV)
After saying farewell to Asti, My next destination is grassy plain, I need to check them out on what happened. Before using telportation magic, I rembered that I always ending up in the air, this time I concentrated on pinpointing where i will be teleporting. . . . . . . Successful? I thought. Never mind that, what da f**k happened here i thought while staring at ground that has thousands of footprints on it. I quickly examined the floor prints and examined it, it seems it belongs to a horde of Skeletons? But what would skeleton do here in clear daylight. After examining the footprints I looked at the place where Deaes and the others should be but, it was totally devastated, it was all destroyed and they even placed some barricades, I got anxious on what really happened so I followed the footprints and found some goblin footprints too, I got more anxious on what happened, I started running on the direction of the footprints, until I arrived on a new and quite beautiful scenery, instead of Asti hitting his head with the rock, this time I saw and army of goblins and skeleton surrounding a blue ice I think, and some bunch of...... What I think necromancer on the top that something that is laying down in the bloody grasses.

"Ritual." I wondered as I staring at wonderful scene.

"Graah."

"Yep, it's definitely ritual."

After couple of seconds, finally the necromancer noticed me and they started to raise their staffs towards me.

"Time to move I think." I instantly teleported back at the forest. After couple of nanoseconds I arrived. "NO! NOT THIS AGAIN! NO, NO, NO, NO." While still falling from the sky, I finally saw my savior, Asti. No!! Don't catch me Asti! after screaming, Asti finally noticed on what I've been saying, he stepped aside and I felt relieved.............. Fortunately the tree golem caught me using his branches. "I'm now hanging in the air." Put me down. I ordered the tree golem. He obeyed my command and now I'm slowly descending from the air until my shoes touched the ground. I sighed.

"Okay guys, here's the plan." I explained my what I call my army the plan on what are they going to do, and I also told them to kill all monster in their sight and to help all the people. After explaining them what is happening they seem to be excited. I smiled, because they're participating voluntarily and not by force.

Just before I did something, the huge golem started to move, I brisked walk towards the huge hole and told him. "Buddy, not this time, you can't join us this time okay." after saying that, the huge golem created a weird sound, it seems he is sad, I think he wants to be useful, well all people think that way. I went towards Asti and the others and told him that it's time to go he agreed by nodding his head, I looked back at huge golem and thought of something, I brisked walk again towards the huge golem and started to find for caves, after founding a huge abandoned cave I asked the huge golem. "Can I use your cave." He mad another weird sound, but it seems he agreed, I waved towards Asti signaling him to come over and reacted again by nodding, him and his friends were marching towards me. I entered the the huge abandoned cave and explored it but not that deep, after going out again i saw Asti and his friends? Ready to go inside, I signaled them to stop first, I looked back in the cave and used teleporatation magic but, this time I concentrated on creating a huge portal, after concentrating for a couple of seconds a notification appeared in front of me like last time.

Would you like to create the portal?
{Yes} - {No}

I didn't hesitate to press the flying-invisible {Yes} in front of me. After pressing yes a Blue like violet portal appearing in front of me. .  .  .  ..... .
It's this small? I stared at the portal that only the height of me can enter it. The f**k is this, I felt something behind me, I looked back at the source and it was Asti looking at me. "What." I asked Asti. It made a weird gesture he was raising his arm and pointing at the portal and he started doing some more hand gestures. After couple 3 minutes I finally understood what he was trying to tell me , I raised my hand pointing towards the portal and channeled my mana to the portal, the portal began to expand its size after channeling my to the portal I stopped nit because it's already big but because I was exhausted. "I forgot to use black void."

I once again looked back at Asti and his friends? They were running towards me or I think the portal, NO! Wait!. It's too late they were entering the portal, and the adukt sized golems also run through the portal and that caused the ground to shake.

" F**k, I failed to say Commence mission: Save the humans! I sighed well let's leave it like that. I also followed the adult sized golems and entered the portal slowly .

-Chapter 19 ends here -

I know I didn't update for the past days, I have a reason but I don't know the reason.

Thanks for reading, and please comment if you find some mistakes about the grammars or spellings, I appreciate it.

~Shimakaze_kami