Arc 1 - Chapter 9

Lulu: Can we be a party?

Me: Party?

Lulu: umm. I mean can we be a party just for one day?

Me: Huh? Lulu are an adventure?

Lulu: yes my father told me to partner up with someone strong.

Me: Sorry but I just registered into the guild earlier this morning. I am a new Adventurer just like you Lulu.

Lulu: That's even great!

Me: huh? I thought you were looking for a strong Adventurer? I mean you could find someone stronger around the town, right?

Lulu: I've already did it, but no one is wants to partner up with me, cause I'm a weak adventure.... Umm mister if you don't want to its okay , thanks for having your time. (lulu leaves the room)

Me:Ughh why do I feel guilty.. Maybe I'm just exhausted. Looking at my room it was huge for one person, it was quite luxurious, it has a dresser and a closet, the bed looks comfy so I layed down and fall asleep.

(Next Day)

It was early in the morning, realizing there is no bathroom inside my room, I went downstairs to ask Lulu where can I take a bath.

Lulu:A bath? Ahh you didn't know most inns don't have any bathroom inside their rooms, because it's expensive, in other words most inns has a hot springs in the backyard.

Me: Hot springs!! This must be God's blessings!

Lulu: E-EHH... Why?

Me: where's the hot springs you say

Lulu: it's right there behind that door (lulu points to a door)

Me: I approached the door and prayed for the hot springs to have mix bath in it............. I opened the door, can't see anything because of the smoke.....? There's no one here? Guess I'm lucky or not.
(Shinzo took a bath)

Me: after taking a bath I went to the dining room and ate breakfast it was a plain breakfast that contains Scrambled eggs and sausage, after eating I went to Peruvians shop for my armor, luckily he's there I asked him for the armor, he took a out a box behind the counter and gave it to me.

Peruvian: Open it.

(after opening it, it was a luxurious black with white stripes armor)

Me: Woah so cool! W-waitt how much is this!?

Peruvian: haha you've already given me much more yesterday.

Me: Remembering that I gave him a gold (smacks my head) I took it the armor out from the box admiring it because it was so beautiful, I returned it to the box.

Peruvian: You ain't gonna wear it now?

Me: Nah, I don't plan on taking quest today, I still have to practice the book that you gave me, I'm going out by-

Peruvian: Ah! Wait a minute.

Me:?(Peruvian enters the room behind the counter)

Peruvian: Here you forgot these.(hands another book to Shinzo)

Me: Hm? What's this?

Peruvian: Its part of the book that I gave to you.

Me: Thank you, I'll be repaying you back though haha.

Peruvian: Good luck with that.

Me: Where should I go?...........

(NARRATOR'S POV)