Kaminari Denki x Reader: Video Games

You flopped onto Kaminari's bed and watched him set up his gaming console. "Thank god it's Friday. Denki, how was your class today?" You were in a different class than Denki, class 1-B to be precise, but you still managed to befriend the electric boy. You turned to look over at him lazily when you heard him sigh out in relief. "Finally got it set up. Come here, let's play!" You hesitated slightly, but thought of a better idea. You stood up, and instead of sitting next to him, you sat on his lap. "You play, I just wanna watch." You could practically feel the heat radiating off him. You tilted your head back and saw him desperately trying to conceal his blush, but to no avail.
     "Aw, are you embarrassed, Denki?" You grinned and reached your hand up to poke his cheek as you spoke. "N-No way! I'm just uh... you know what, let's just play." You laughed and leaned back. "I just wanna watch you play! Come on, Denki, start your game!" Denki went quiet as he set up the game and created a new save file for a fresh game. Of course, being the goofy guy he is, he made an absolute disaster of nature type of character. Just seeing how his character looked made you laugh. "D-Denki what is that! Oh my god you made a monster!" You curled up into his chest, laughed till you cried. "G-Go on, keep p-playing you goof." When his character moved, it made you laugh harder. It looked absolutely ridiculous. "O-Oh my god, what is that! Why is it moving like that?!" Denki joined in laughing with you and he had to completely pause his game because of how hard you two were laughing.
     "Denki, I s-swear to all things holy if you don't stop!" You wheezed out another round of laughter and flopped back against Kaminari. He was so relaxed and giggly he didn't even think when he put his arms around your waist and continued to laugh a bit into your shoulder. You sat in silence for a bit and finally spoke up once you had caught your breath. "Thank you, Denki. I mean, that was absolutely hilarious and I haven't laughed or felt so relaxed in months, so thank you." You felt him grin against your shoulder. "It's my pleasure! Even though we didn't really play much, it was funny to see how they moved. But, seeing as we both had a good laugh..." he tightened his arms around your waist slightly. "Does that mean you'll go on a date with me?" You giggled and poked his cheek. "Yes, you dork. I'll go on a date with you." You turned your head and placed a feather light kiss to his cheek. "Next Saturday at 12?" Kaminari nodded dumbly, looking at you in amazement. You giggled and turned away from him. "Come on, keep playing! I wanna see how you play this." Kaminari didn't do as well as he normally would have, but he was far too gone in the pleasure he got from actually getting a date with you. He really couldn't wait until next Saturday.