*NSFW* Shigaraki Tomura x Reader: I'm Sorry Mommy

You stirred a bit in bed, having just woke up from a rather nice dream you were having, only to find your villainous boyfriend whimpering and squirming around in his seat as he played his late night video games. This wasn't a new occurance by any means, but it was a pretty amazing sight to see nonetheless. It didnt take long in your relationship to figure out Shigaraki had a bit of a mommy kink, but you werent complaining. If anything, you were happy to indulge in his fantasies.
"Tomura, baby, is something wrong?" you gently whispered out. You could see Shigaraki visibly tense up when he registered your voice. "M-Mommy, please...!" You strode over to him, placed a gently hand on his shoulder and leaned down to peck his cheek. "What's wrong baby boy? Do you need some help with your...growing issue?" As you said that, you slowly ran a hand down over his chest, stopping just before the prominent erection he sported shamelessly. A small groan reached your ears and you tutted, drawing your hand further away from his cock. "Use your words my pretty boy. I won't know what you need if you dont tell me." Another desperate groan sounded through the room, this time accompanied by Shigaraki's strained voice. "Mommy, please touch me!" You hummed softly and rubbed your hand in circles down towards his cock. "I am touching you, aren't I baby?" Shigaraki threw his head back. "Not like that, dammit! Just ride me!" You withdrew your hands completely, a stern look on your face as you turned his to look at you. You could tell from the panicked, guilty look on his face that he knew he would be punished. "That's not how you talk to mommy. You don't get to throw a tantrum and still get what you want." Shigaraki stuttered and panicked slightly. "No, Mommy! I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I promise!" You shook your head and took a seat on the bed next to him. "Bad little boys need to be punished. Bend over my lap, baby boy." Shigaraki quickly complied with your demands, drapping himself over your lap with his fists balled up as to not harm you. You hummed, pleased with his cooperation. You gently tugged his pants down to expose his ass to the cool air of his room and smacked lightly as warning. "Remember to count, baby," you leaned closer to him and whispered, "and if you need to stop, you know the safe word?" You saw Shigaraki nod. "Can you say it for me baby?" "D-Dust." You pressed a gently kiss to his temple and straightened yourself up, bringing your hand up and back. "Remember to count." A loud smack filled the empty space of Shigaraki's room as he sounded off with a whimpering moan and the number. "O-One!" Smack! "Two!" Smack! "Three!" You kept spanking him up until he got to 20. You rewarded him with soothing rubs against his abused flesh, even placing a gently kiss to his lower back. "You did well, baby boy. Have you learnt your lesson?" Shigaraki, now with tears staining his cheeks and panting viciously, nodded and quickly responded after catching his breath. "Y-Yes! I-I'll be good, mommy, I promise!" While you didn't say anything, you were pleased enough to maneuver him to his back, effectively making him lay down on his bed. "Since you took the punishment so well, I think it's only fair I give you your reward now." In a matter of seconds, you were in the nude and straddling Shigaraki's waist, grinding down against his semi-covered erect cock. You reached into the bedside table and pulled out a pair of artist's gloves, putting them on Shigaraki's hands. Shigaraki's eyes widened and you smiled. "Your reward tonight is...I will ride you, but this time, you can touch me and control the pace, baby boy." You yanked his pants off and he did away with his shirt, then grabbed you by the hips. "Go ahead baby boy, I'm all yours." With 100% permission given, he slammed his cock into your awaiting heat, moaning lewdly at the relief he felt being inside you. You moaned out at the feeling of him inside you, stretching your pussy deliciously, and placed your hands on either side of his head. You would never admit that you were as excited as he was, but fuck were you glad he was finally balls deep inside of you. The pace he set was fast and hard, his balls smacking against your ass roughly as he fucked up into you.You knew damn well you both wouldn't last long, but you couldn't care less about that fact. His hands gripped your waist, a grip that was sure to leave finger shaped bruises on your hips tomorrow, and kept your hips slightly elevated so he could better fuck into you. His mouth busied itself with your nipple, sucking roughly and tweaking the other with his fingers. With him fucking you, sucking on your nipples, and the mind-blowing rough treatment, you couldn't help but cum hard on his cock. The walls of your pussy spasmed rapidly around him and forced him into his own orgasm. Slamming you down one last time, he stilled completely and filled you with his cum, panting harshly as he basked in his orgasm. You both stayed still, holding on to each other as you both came down from your highs. "Tomura, hon, let's get cleaned up..." You pressed little kisses all over his face and he grunted, tightening his hold on your waist. You shrugged and resigned your fate to laying with him, but it surprised you when he carefully picked you up off his now flaccid cock and carried you on wobbly legs to the bathroom. Shigaraki may be an extremely volatile villain, and he may be a bit childish, but he's your baby boy and you knew he'd take good care of you so long as you do the same for him.