incorrect quotes pt 18

1:

Monika: If you bite it and you die, it's poisonous. If it bites you and you die, it's venomous.

Sayori: What if I bite it and it dies?

MC: That means you're poisonous.

Natsuki: What if it bites itself and I die?

Monika: That's voodoo.

Sayori: What if it bites me and someone else dies?

Yuri: That's correlation, not causation.

MC: What if we bite each other and neither of us die?

Natsuki: That's kinky.

2:

Sayori: So basically um... what I was thinking of was um-

Monika: *Deletes Sayori.chr.*

Sayori: Aw fuck. I can't believe you've done this.

3:

Yuri: Hey, where do you guys keep your sharp knives?

4:

Natsuki: Everyone talks about how great Mary Shelley was.  Mary Shelley wasn't so great.

Yuri: What do you mean Mary Shelly wasn't so great???

Natsuki: She never got her picture on bubblegum cards, did she?  Have you ever seen her picture on a bubblegum card?  Hmm?  How can you say someone is great who's never had her picture on bubblegum cards?

Yuri: Good grief.

5:

Yuri: Ow! Why does this hurt?

Monika: It's supposed to hurt, that's how you know it meant something.

Natsuki: It hurts cause you stabbed yourself-

6:

Yuri: If you think about it, the process of singing the birthday song and cutting the cake is extremely satanic.

Natsuki: -

Monika: -

Yuri: No but seriously, imagine it this way: A small gathering of people huddle around an object on fire, chanting ritualistically a repetitive song in unison until the fire is blown out and a knife is stabbed into the object.

Natsuki, sarcastically: You must be fun at parties.

Monika: Sounds like a party to me.

7:

Sayori: I slept for 12 hours but I might still be tired so let's go for 12 more just in case.

MC: Sayori, that's a coma-

Sayori: Sounds festive!

8:

Sayori at a confession booth: I have really bad depression. I try to put on a happy face when I'm with friends, but...it's really hard sometimes.

Yuri at a confession booth: I...I cut myself. It's a terrible habit, I know, but...it's so hard to stop once I get started...

Natsuki at a confession booth: My dad hates me. I don't know why, but he does.

Monika at a confession booth: I discovered we're in a video game and our lives have no meaning outside of entertainment.

Um... I mean...

I struggle with issues of jealousy.

9:

Natsuki: Hey, Yuri. Do you like bad girls?

Yuri: -

Yuri: Um,, Maybe..?

Natsuki: Well, I'm not trying to impress you or anything, but when Disney Channel asked me to go to their website with my parents permission, I didn't ask my dad!

10:

Natsuki: I know what genealogy is. It's when you rub a lamp and get three wishes.

Yuri: I've met bread smarter than you.

Bonus:

Yuri: The human life is a strained and tense one. I envy the life of a smooth rock resting on the beach... warmed by the sun... unaware of the trials and tribulations of sentient life...

Monika: Do you need to talk?

Yuri: I wish I was a croissant,,