Chapter 6. Hellish Dream

I woke up. It was eerily quiet, yet some how peaceful. I looked around, confused by the world around me. Everything was so surreal. Hellish beings roam around me with out notice of my presences. It was hard to breathe, as if something was sitting on my chest. I ignored this feeling, and decided to chance it. I took a step forward.

Everything, now familiar. I was back at the café. Just outside the doors. I could see in, even the table I had sat. There, in my seat, sat a withered man. In front of him, Lucifer. I'd been replaced, but he was still in his place. Although he had replaced the man who welcomed me, it was if he belonged there.

The more I thought about my situation, the more confused and scared I became. 'Why am I here?' 'Am I back in hell?' 'Did I die. Again?' The last question got to me. Had I really died? And without getting a chance to say good-bye. I took one finale look at my surroundings before finding myself in the café, in the seat I'd once sat at. Where did the man go?

I looked up to find Lucifer's eyes on me. Disappointment clouding his eyes. "Why am I here?" I spoke softly, getting to the point. Lucifer, with a smirk tugging at his cheeks, shrugged, "I don't know. You must be really careless to be here twice in a day." he laught. "Can you get me back?" ignoring his last statement. "Wake up. Do you not understand. You've died. Wake up! Most don't even get a second chance, but a third? Stop dreaming". He said calmly. It was weird. It was as if he was saying something you couldn't hear. "Wake up", he starts again, "Not everyone is as lucky as you." His word were the truth. I'd been given a second chance, but how go back now?

"Wake up." he chants, "Wake up! Wake up! Dammit! Wake up!" He was now screaming, holding my shoulders, shaking me. Everything around us disappearing.

"Dammit! Come on! Wake up!" Lucifer said, the world around slowly coming to life. The café replaced with the white walls of the hospital room. My seat, now my bed. But Lucifer was still there, shaking me. He looked like trash. Heh, his hair, wild and clothes messily thrown on. His face held feelings of anger and sadness.

"I am awake!" I shouted, making him stop shaking me. Good, I was getting dizzy. He was quiet as he sat at the end of my hospital bed, "I think," I pinched myself. "Ow! Yeah, I'm awake." I watched as a sigh of releif escaped his lips. "Be more careful," he said pointing a finger at me. "Of?" I asked wanting more of an explanation than the one I was given. He glares at me. "Sleeping. You were just revived minutes ago, you could die again just like that." His eyes don't leave mine as he explains. I just nod telling him, "ok", before I hear the door open, then shut. Both, Lucifer and I turn our heads in the direction of the noise.

It's James. He's holding a two cups in his hands with a smile on his face. "Hey, Willow-", he stops, eyes wide. The cups drop from his hands spilling onto the floor.

"Who is that?"