Hope Boulder

So if you're reading this then you're probably wondering why I'm so important well you'll learn why soon but for now let me describe who I am so you get a better feel of what my personality becomes.

My name is Hope Boulder I'm a pure blooded fire demon which means I'm very unique in the way I look, this is because I have bright red hair which is only goes down pass my shoulders a little as I don't like long hair and is very easy to spot . In some ways this is good as you won't be able to loose me in a crowd but it's also very bad as it makes you a target for being called a freak , just because you're different. Now another thing about being a pure blooded fire demon that makes me unique is that I have dark red eyes which are very attractive and bring attention to me straight away. But I'm use to the unwanted attention now.

Now you may have notice that I say a pure blooded fire demon, I say this because I'm the only full blooded , everyone else has a different magic they use like for explain they're half earth and fire or half light and fire demon. I'm the only last one as my parents were killed after a incident that will be shared another time , but what I will tell you for now is that incident was no accident.
So being the only pure blooded fire demon also brings a lot of unwanted attention as I'm the strongest fire demon alive , which makes any male fire demon want to try and recreate the pure blooded race so our race is "pure" once more but to be honest I'd rather get killed by a water demon than to save my kind , but you'll learn why that is soon.

Now seeing as I have all of these unique traits theirs something else you should probably know about me. I'm a very famous and well known criminal called The Blood Bandit. I have this name because whenever I do fight I leave no blood behind as I only kill if necessary, as I've done my fair share of sins and let's say their not pretty. Now as I'm this well known criminal I wear some signature fighting clothes which are unusual for most fighters to wear , this is because I wear a pair of bright red shorts that have a small flame design at that goes around the bottom of the shorts and at the belt bit , I have small yellow dots that sprinkle the hem . Now my shorts are not to short that you can see my ass but if I bend over you can , this is so I can distract my enemies and also be able to move freely while fighting . Now don't worry I don't just wear shorts , I also wear a short bright red crop top that again has the small flames at the bottom and around the sleeves and the small yellow dots sprinkled on the shirt . I wear this outfit as it gives off a bad ass vibe but also a cute and none threatening vibe to it, this confuses my enemies and makes them think I'm easy which is a big advantage for me while I'm fighting . i also wear bright red boots that have black laces and a blue butterfly on them to really make them pop.

Now I do also wear a bright red mask to hide my identity, this is because even though I have traits that can easily identify me I like to disguise myself so people don't know who I am. I do this by making my hair jet black and my eyes a soft baby blue . This is so I'm not linked to any crimes and I don't have police knocking on my door , however I am considering just fully being myself and being the true full red blood bandit .

Oh yeah and one last thing you should know , water demons can kill fire demons . I know big shocker however we can also kill water demons if we make our magic so hot that we evaporate them but their are very little fire demons who can do this without dying . I can do this but I don't really like to as it can make me extremely ill and let's be honest nobody likes to be ill.

Now I do have three friends that I will fully describe to you before I tell you my story so you can get a feel for what we're going to be like .

I think as myself as kind , caring , considerate but I'm also strong headed and can be very shy at times but when their is something that is threatening someone I won't hesitate to be confident to strike down that threat down  . However my friends have personality that tie into mine and that does create clashes , this is because one of my friends is the strongest magic user ever and I'm the second strongest but I don't really like to class myself as that as everybody has their weaknesses and can be killed by something . But what's a friendship without a few clashes .

Now before I end this off I want you to know that one I have a massive crush on one of my friends and I want you to try and guess who it is , of course you don't have to but I think it would be interesting to know who you think I have a crush on. Obviously you can't guess now as you know nothing about them you just know me .

But I'll let you know something. Just so we're clear I'm a female and I love cats . This is important because my cats call me mommy , oh and my cats are magic so they can talk . This may be because I accidentally made a spell so my two beautiful kittens can talk but it makes life more interesting.

Now thankyou for learning about me , you'll soon learn about my friends but until then be safe and love whoever or whatever you want ❤️