Aaron Likin

This is my first friend that I will tell you about . This is the wonderful Aaron Likin , a very handsome man who is so kind and caring. He's very loyal and always looks out for his friends.

Now Aaron is the third strongest magic user, he would be the second however I can kill him and have way better sword skills than he does. However Aaron can kill me as he's a pure blooded water demon, but he doesn't really like to use his magic as it reminds him to much of the destruction it can bring. We try to show him that their is beauty in his magic but he just won't listen. I think he's scared to truly be himself in fear that he may hurt someone again.

Now Aaron is a very good friend and isn't that bothered about his imagine but he does like to look good to impress the ladies . So he likes to look "hot".

He's got dark brown hair that he just does whatever with as he isn't really bothered , beautiful ocean blue eyes that are beautiful to stare at and a scar on his right cheek that was done from a incident that you'll learn about soon. Now Aaron doesn't really care about what kinda clothes he wears so he's very casual in what he wears , but he's normally seen in a black hooded , a grey T-shirt and a pair a black or dark blue jeans . He'll wear black trainers or whatever he thinks is comfortable.

However Aaron is a criminal known as The Shadow. Now his name has nothing to do with his magic , he just couldn't think of a name so he just gave himself that one . Now when he's fighting he wears a black mask to hide his identity, a black shirt with a black hoodie over the top and black jeans . Yeah his favourite colour is black or dark colours , but don't tell him I told you this but his favourite colour is purple so if you look really closely at his outfit you can see small tints of purple. Unlike me Aaron doesn't use fight with a sword, even though he carries one around . He fights with either a bow or a scythe which is dark purple and you guessed it black.

Now before I finish this you should know , Aaron is completely head over heels for a girl in our team . ( yes we're a team of four and Aaron loves someone in are team) now I'll let you guess who it is once I tell you about my other two friends but I'll let you know once thing. It may not come as a shock.