My Team

We're all sat at our camp fire , talking about random stuff . Now before I start off your probably wondering how did you become a team ?

Well let me tell you..

Aaron was the first friend i ever met . I met him at Oldbury Shells Secondary School . We met in the first year when we were put in the same class together and where made to sit by eachother. We didn't really talk much at first but when the teacher started to make us do group work we talked to talk and just developed a friendship over time . Even though me and Aaron are basically eachothers weakness we get on really well. She's like a big brother to me and I couldn't imagine my life without him in it.

Aaron always use to fight off the bullies in school as he did not like them so he's always had a thing for fighting so when we left school we decided what better thing to do than to become trained fighters so we could help people who need it the most . So we did exactly that , we both trained really hard for about two years and started to become famous for our strange fighting techniques and outfits . We never really imagined that we would become known as freedom fighters but we enjoy it.

Now onto Virgil . I met this very handsome boy a year into becoming The Blood Bandit, this is because he was already a well known fighter as he killed a corrupted lord who was killing peoples family if they couldn't afford the tax .

This happened as I was walking through the forest on my own as Aaron was sleeping as all of a sudden I get pinned to a treat by a boy in all grey with a hood covering his face . I tried to fight him but his hold was just to strong and he was very rude and assertive. So he forced me to come with him and kept me prisoner for a week but it wasn't bad at all I got to know him and make a really good friendship with him. After being friends he got tired of working on his own so he joined me and Aaron and we all become known as the three mysterious fighters who were unstoppable !

But then come along the beautiful Crystal, and she changed our world for the better . I mean the three of us were all known before we met her but as soon as she joined our team it seemed like everyone and their cat knew who we were . Now how I met crystal is strange theirs not much of a story other than she pinned Aaron to the ground and demanded that we allowed her to join us . She's recently explained that it was because she was scared of  some corrupted lords who were after her but we all know the real reason for why she wanted to join

Hope you say anything and I will slap you !

Sorry Crystal

Kinda...

The beautiful Crystal Darkness is played and evolved around the wonderful Crystal_Darkn3ss who is an amazing writer who also created Virgil .

I created Hope Boulder and Aaron Likin , and I'm very proud of them.

Don't worry their will be more characters who have been created by my long time good friend who is very talented Dragonlordn44 . Please show them lots of love and I hope you enjoy my new book 😺