A broken family

It's been three years now since our team broke up. It's been hard seeing as I haven't heard from either Crystal or Aaron since we broke up.
Me and Virgil are now parents to twins, one handsome little boy called Owen and a beautiful daughter called Lilith.
I've never been happier but I still miss Crystal and Aaron and it's been difficult not seeing them but with Virgil at my side it hasn't been to bad.

Virgil

"Today is the day my beautiful children, I'm going to ask your mommy to marry me" he smiles brightly hiding the ring box in his jeans "I hope she says yes"

The twins play on the carpet sucking on their thumbs

"You two are so adorable"

Hope walks in, smiling so cutely "hello my beautiful babies and my very handsome lover have they been good?"

I hug her , smiling a lot "yes they were good babe , did you sleep well?"

"Yes I did my love but you could of woke me up at the same time as you, you know I love to be with the twins"

"I know but you just looked so cute my love so I just couldn't bring myself to wake you up"

she blushes and hugs me "such a flirt"

"Only for you my love" I kiss her head and smile at her. "You have made me the happiest person ever Hope , I can't imagine my life without you that's why I would like to know if you would make me the happiest person in the entire universe . Will you marry me?" I get down onto one knee and produce the ring box opening it, showing a silver ring with a red ruby in the middle that's been carved into a heart.

She looks at me shocked and starts crying "yes I will" she hugs me , crying more "a million times yes"

I smile and hug her " I'm so happy" I kiss her gently putting the ring on her finger "I love you so much Hope"

"I love you two Virgil"

Crystal

"It's been three years now since I've seen Hope , Virgil and *sighs* Aaron....
God I thought I would of gotten over him by now but I'm still madly in love with that big idiot and I've tried so many times to find him but he cut his own tracker out and left it in the middle of the forest with some of his flesh still attached" I look at the tracker that use to belong to Aaron and tear up. "Why do I still love that big idiot"

"Because he was the only one who showed you kindness and looked after you on most of your missions"

I look at my friend Noah who has been allowing me to live with him seeing as I had nowhere to go after the group broke up

"Yeah you have a point I just want to see him again or see Hope and Virgil to see the baby and them . Then maybe I could ask if they've seen Aaron"

"Well I need some food so can you go get some food for me seeing as I went last time!"

I sigh , looking at him "sure thing"

He hands me the money and pushes me out the house

"Seems like someone wants the house to himself" I start to walk to the shop , not really paying attention to my surroundings but just as I go to get to the shop I walk into something or someone and fall over "oww!" I look up and gasp "is this a dream?"

The person I walked into kneels down and offers me a hand , looking at me "sorry Crystal I didn't see you their but then again I have grown"

"Aaron..."

Aaron

"I can't believe Noah roped me in to coming back to Marigold to see Crystal but I do need to see her , I've missed her so very much"

I see her walking to the shop and smile "fuck it" I make sure that I walk into her and that she falls onto the floor

"Oww!" She looks up at me hatefuy but as soon as she realises it's me she looks at me tearfully "is this a dream?"

"Sorry Crystal I didn't see you their but then again I have grown"

"Aaron.."

I smile and pull her into a hug

"Hey beautiful"