Stop !

"Babe what do you mean your not you, of course you're who else would you be my love?"

My blindfold gets lifted up to see Jack holding me in his arms " hey beautiful"

I stare at him in disbelief but manage to jump out his arms , pinning him to a tree " what have you done with Virgil !"

"Oh he's fine my love" he points to Virgil kissing a girl who is disguised like me " by even he can't tell what's real"

I tear up but then look at him" Virgil !"

Jack knocks me out and picks me up teleporting away with me before he even realises that I'm gone

"Hope? " he stares at the girl and pushes her away " shit your a fake" he pins her to a tree " where is Hope"

" he has her" and with that she disappears

He gets angry " I have to get Aaron and crystal"
He runs off to where they both are

With Jack and Hope

"She's so beautiful" he strokes my cheek as I'm chained up " I can't wait to make you mine"

I wake up and look at him "I'll never love you so just stop this madness and leave me alone"

he grabs me pulling me close to him , staring at me " I'll never let you go because you belong to me. So I'm going to claim you and your going to help me destroy your little 'family' and I'm going to start with Virgil!"

"I'll never help you destroy my family and Virgil is my boyfriend so sorry but I'm already claimed"

Warning +18

"I didn't mean it in that way" he starts to pull my jeans down

"Stop !"

"Not till I make you mine" he takes my jeans off and starts to rub my underwear " now be a good girl and moan for your master!"

I bit my lip , shaking my head

"Well if your not going to submit I guess I'll just have to make you" he grabs my underwear and starts to pull them down

I struggle " Jack please stop I'm begging you"

He looks at me "no" he takes my underwear off and cups his hand in between my legs " I'm gonna make you wet and make you mine"

I moan quietly " please stop.."

He rubs me gently " why your enjoying it"

I moan "because I'm not ready"

" yet your moaning"

"I'm sensitive so please don't do this I'll behave and listen to what you say just please stop"

"Fine" he pulls takes the chains off me " if you'll listen to me then be quiet and let me pleasure you" he grabs my hands placing them on his jeans " while you pleasure me"

Will Hope be saved?

😺