What now!?

Crystal runs over and hugs me smiling a lot "Hope this is amazing , your pregnant!"

I smile "yes i know but I still need to have it confirmed so let's not get to excited yet"

Aaron looks at us three "Hope as amazing as the news of you two having a baby is ,this could really affect the team"

I smile at him "yeah I know Aaron but if I am pregnant I'm not getting rid of my child just for the team!"

"Yeah but what about all the people who need us!"

"You can fight without me, I'll only be gone until their four so I can leave them at a nursery"

"Why not two!"

"Because me and Hope want to get married and raise this child together and maybe we might just stop working!"

I place my hands on my stomach and look at you both "I didn't want this to happen but I didn't ask to get pregnant"

"No but you still had unprotected sex with him!"

Crystal slaps Aaron across the face "Aaron it's their decision in what they do in their life, go easy on them"

"No I won't . You know what I quit this stupid team and I quit being your boyfriend" and with that he storms off , disappearing

"Aaron !" She looks at us tearfully " I wish you both well and that you have a healthy baby and an amazing life but I quit!" She runs off in a different direction

"Virgil.." I look at him tearfully

He wraps his arm around me and kisses my head "it's okay babe we would of had to break up eventually"

"I didn't want our team . My family to end this way "

"None of us did"