Taken

Their he stood , the mysterious Lightning demon , with arms crossed staring down at us intimately. " so who have we got here , let's see". He walks around us studying our features " so we've got the pathetic shadow who can't really do much other than make pretty shapes with his magic, we've got the handsome but very useless Rock , the beautiful and extremely talented Phantom Thief and you !" He comes over and stands in front of me , lifting my head up. " Hope Boulder , also known as The Blood Bandit and my ex!"

" you leave my team out of this !" I struggle against the rope but it's no use as it's enchanted so we can't use our magic

" I can do whatever I please Hope, so don't try to intimidate me"

I laugh " your bark is much worse than your bite"

Virgil starts to get jealous but also looks at me confused " you dated him!?"

" Yes Virgil do try to keep up, Hope has clearly stated that they dated eachother"

I roll my eyes and sigh " your tearing my team apart and I do not appreciate that !"

He kneels down next to me and lifts up my head , forcing me to look at him " I really couldn't care less , all I'm interested in is you my love" he starts to laugh , pulling me closer to him " why do you think I used that control magic to get inside your head and make you snap at the shadow"

Crystal struggles more " you asshole , you made her hurt his feelings"

"Someone's crushing I see"  he smirks evilly, " how cute"

"Please leave them alone Jake , I'm what you want"

" indeed you are" he smiles " men knock them out and take them far enough so it's hard for them to track us down , I'll deal with her"

"Hope !" Virgil struggles more getting stressed out and really angry

Crystal kicks him hard " Virgil stop !"

I look at him "I'll be fine , I promise"

He frowns at Virgil " someone is crushing on my girl!" He picks me up and puts me over his shoulder " shame you won't be able to anymore" he laughs

I look at you all " follow the flame , I believe in you all"

And with that his men knocked all three of them out while Jake carries me away

Can the three of them save Hope or is she doomed to be his prisoner

😺