Clues

"Right now that we're here , we've got to find the clues that Hope left for us to find" Aaron sighs , hopelessly " we're never going to find her are we ?"

Virgil walks over to Aaron and hugs him " Aaron I love Hope and I promise that we will find her , now help us look for these clues"

Crystal looks at them both and smiles a little " come on team we can do this we've just got to have faith in our abilities"

Virgil places his hand on his head " but her message was so cryptic that I don't actually know what I'm looking for"

Aaron sits down and picks up a leaf "yeah it didn't really make much sense" he sighs "follow the flame. What does that even mean !"

Crystal looks at them and smiles " she's a fire demon dummies , I'm pretty sure that's obvious"

Virgil sits on the grass and stares at the ground

Aaron looks at Crystal confused " what is he doing"

She just shrugs " beats me"

He smiles brightly and holds up a small flame sequin. Now that I know what I'm looking for !" He closes his eyes and all the leafs on the floor disappear showing more sequins on the floor

" she left a trail for us"Aaron smiles " we'll find your crush in no time"

Crystal just smiles at them both " let's get going !"

I continue to stare out the cell window . But then the cell door slams open causing me to turn around to see Jake holding some handcuffs smiling evilly " times up beautiful" he grabs me undoing the chains from my wrists and quickly handcuffing them together before undoing the chains on my feet " when I'm finished you'll belong to me"

I just look at him and smile " my team will find me and stop you !"

" no they really won't !" He grabs me roughly and drags me out the cell

Is this the end for Hope
What does Jake have planned for her ?
What will they do to her?

😺