Reunited !?

"We've been following these sequins for a while and the team is so happy to be able to find Hope but yet we're really nervous about facing this Jake , he seems very intimidating and a strong magic user so none of us know what to except but we all have faith that we can figure something out. I mean we have to Hopes counting on us to bring her back"

"Aaron do we have a plan on how we're going to fight this Jake person?" Crystal looks at him concerned

Virgil looks at them both and smiles gently " hey come on we can figure something out , Hope has faith in us and knows that we can bring her back so let's not let her down"

Aaron smiles " yeah because losing is not a option"

Crystal points to a tall building with a tower " this is where the trail ends so I'm guessing this is where he's keeping her"

"HOPE!" Aaron points to me handcuffed on the roof with Jake looming over me with a sword to my throat

Crystal holds Virgil back as he starts to get extremely angry " LET HER GO YOU ASSHOLE !"

Crystal hits the back of his head and whispers to him " I don't think he's the best person to be threatening when he has a sword to her throat Virgil !"

He nods and holds back his tears

" now listen up you three weak things . You will drop all your weapons and surrender over wise I'll kill her and you'll watch as I push her lifeless body of this damn roof!"

Aaron bursts out laughing causing , Crystal and Virgil to look at him like he's gone crazy " yeah but we know your not going to do that, it's an empty threat!"

Virgil catches on to what's he's doing and signals Crystal to do the same. "We know full to well that your completely obsessed with her so you wouldn't kill her" he walks a bit closer

" don't move any closer or I'll push her off this roof"

I smile at them but say nothing

Crystal laughs " then do it"

"Yeah you don't have the balls to do it" Aaron steps closer

Jake starts to get annoyed " I...I could"

" aww says the person who's stuttering" Virgil smirks " you don't have the balls to do it , your just a coward !"

" I'm not !" And with that he pushes me off the roof but little did he know he fell into their cunning trap.

Virgil catches me , holding me close "welcome back" he smiles brightly, blushing a little

I blush , and smile gently "your all my hero's , thank you"

Jake stares at them " this isn't the last you've seen of me , I will make you belong to me Hope and your perfect 'team' will be destroyed !

I smile and look up to him " my team will always be together because we're more like a family and we have faith and trust in eachother and that is something you'll never break!"

He just smiles evilly " trust me my dear I have my ways" and with that Jake and his henchmen disappear

" let's head home you guys"

"Let's" I smile at Virgil " you know you can put me down now"

He shakes his head " nope"

I blush but say nothing

What will happen now with the team and will Virgil tell Hope how he feels ?

😺