Virgil Leviathan

My second friend is called Virgil Leviathan. He is kind, caring, smart and even though he won't admit it but he is very handsome. He cares for his friends, especially when they are having a really bad day.

Virgil isn't a very strong magic user, apart from healing magic but he is very strong. He's an earth demon so he can lift things that are 10 tonnes heavier than the rest of us. He fights with a large war hammer and swings it like it weighs nothing, though he only uses the staff of the hammer to knock people away from him. He's afraid that he's strength could hurt one of us but he is such a gentle soul he couldn't hurt us. But sometimes he does use his earth magic to grow flowers and different types of plants, his favourites to grow are roses and strawberry and raspberry bushes for the group

Virgil isn't too fused about what he looks like, even though when we walk past girls they blush when they see him.

He's got brown hair that spikes a lot, even after he brushes it, dark forest green eyes and a birthmark on his right cheek that kinda looks like a crescent moon. He normally wears clothes that he finds comfortable, mainly jeans, t-shirts that show off he's well defined muscles and a grey jacket. He normally just wears trainers because he says they are the easiest shoes he can put on. Did I mention that he is the same size as me. I'm not the only short one in the group!

Now Virgil is a criminal like the rest of us in the group, but he mainly helps with making sure we aren't injured. Now Virgil only mainly wears an all grey outfit with a matching grey mask. His weapons are a war hammer and his bo staff, now he likes to use a bo staff as he feels like he wont be able to hurt anyone, this is because he is traumisted from something that happen in his past which we wont speak about now.

Before we go, Virgil always talked about liking someone but won't tell me anything about his mysterious crush. All that he's said about her is he's known her for a very long time as she means everything and more to him

This chapter was written by @Crystal_Darkn3ss so please give her lots of love and support as she is an amazing writer and her stories are truly amazing.