Her

"Jimin! I told you I'm not fucking interested. So leave me alone." Sana said while running away from the man.

"Sana please, just give me a chance." Jimin followed closely.

After a minute of chasing, Sana grew tired and finally stopped. She stood there while panting heavily.

"Finally you stopped. I thought we would end up running a marathon." Jimin said, panting too. Sana rolled her eyes. He took a deep breath and looked at her straight in the eye.

"Sana. I love you. Just give me a chance. All I need is one chance. Let me prove to you that I'm serious about this." Jimin begged once more. Sana scoffed in disbelief. Can he not take a fucking hint!!?

"Fucking idiot..." Sana mumbled.

She then heard the faint chuckle of a girl, but chose to ignore it at the moment.

"Sana, I—"

"Would you stop. I already have a boyfr—you know what. I don't even like boys." Sana lied. Jimin chuckled.

"Yeah right."

"I'm not lying. FYI, I even have a girlfriend." Sana herself was shocked with what she had just said. She glanced to her side to see a tall girl with long hair.

"Girlfriend? How come I've never heard of this, GIRLFRIEND of yours

"Girlfriend? How come I've never heard of this, GIRLFRIEND of yours." Jimin crossed his arms with a smirk. Sana wanted to smack that cocky smile right off his dumb face.

She walked over to the tall girl and pulled her in for a kiss. Sana could feel the girl smirking, and was surprised when she kissed back.

'Ugh. This girl is totally taking advantage of my situation!!!' Sana thought angrily. With that, she pulled away from the kiss and glared at Jimin.

"Now back off or my girlfriend will beat the shit out of you." Sana said coldly. Jimin was shocked. He cleared his throat quickly.

"I still don't believe you. I bet she's just a random girl on the street that you're trying to trick me with." Jimin challenged.

'Ugh. Can he just fucking give up!!?' Sana thought to herself.

"I'm not just a random girl on the street, SIR." Sana was shocked when the tall girl suddenly spoke up. Jimin's brows furrowed.

"She's my girlfriend. And I...ahem. I love her." The tall girl stated. Sana raised her brows, holding back a laugh. She could believe that this girl was going along with her story. Jimin clenched his fists.

"I'm not giving up Sana. You'll be mine." He said before walking away. With that, Sana sighed, finally relaxing her tensed body.

"Girlfriend, Huh?" The stranger said with a smirk.

"Stop. Please pretend like that never happened. It was just a lie to get him to back off. I'm as straight as a line." Sana said proudly. Tzuyu chuckled, making Sana furrow her brows.

"More like a circle..." Tzuyu mumbled, but Sana heard her.

"Yah! You know what, Fine. Don't believe me then. But I've only ever liked boys." Sana retorted.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, my girlfriend." Tzuyu said before placing a kiss on Sana's cheek. With that, she left Sana there dumbfounded.

(A/N: Y'all know that I love Dahmo and wrote two stories for them. But if you've read Thief, you'd know that I love Satzu too. So here's a Satzu fic.🥰❤️)

⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠⁠