Mixed Feelings

Tzuyu furrowed her brows in confusion. Did she really sign up for a job? Because so far, they've done absolutely nothing. No work. No schedule. No clients that they needed to help take care of.

And now...

"Proper work will start in a couple of days. In the meantime, you will all be going on a MT trip. This is the first ever time that our company has decided to do this." Mr. Im took a pause. 'Oh hell no.' Nayeon thought to herself.

"My daughter has requested this trip to further her bond with Tzu—"

"T-to further my bond with the workers. *Ahem.* Yes. The workers." Nayeon stuttered frantically while glaring at her father. He chuckled in amusement. "That's what I was about to say my dear."

Sana clung onto Tzuyu happily, which startled the taller girl because Tzuyu was still quite unadmittedly upset about Sana and her "dream guy".  When Sana noticed that Tzuyu was uncomfortable, she backed off. Well, that... and the fact that Nayeon was glaring into her soul.

Nayeon clears her throat.

"We will be going to a lakers game as our first stop. Tonight. 7:00 pm. No later. I expect you all to be dressed up in warm clothing as it will be very cold tonight." Nayeon says in an authoritative tone before dismissing everyone. However, the girl did not let Tzuyu escape that easily.

"Hey there sexy." Nayeon said with a wink as she approached Tzuyu. Sana clenched her fists. "Tzuyu, we have to go. You still need to help me pick out an outfit." Sana said possessively.

"It's okay Sana. You can go do that on your own." Tzuyu said with a forced smile. Nayeon was Tzuyu's ideal type, and she was not about to leave so easily. Sana bit her lip angrily, trying to prevent herself from yelling at the Yoda eared girl.

"Tzuyu ah~ I gave you my number last time but you never called." Nayeon said with a pout. Sana rolled her eyes. Number? What number? Ugh. If Nayeon wasn't her boss, Sana would've given her a piece of her mind by now.

"I'm sorry unnie. I'll make sure to call you next time." Tzuyu said before tucking a strand of hair behind Nayeon's ear.

Nayeon was startled when she found herself blushing madly. She was the confident and flirty type that never blushed at actions like this. But there's something about Tzuyu that makes her heart go wild.

Sana, on the other hand, had steam shooting out of her ears. Nayeon unnie? Tzuyu had never called Sana her unnie before. She felt her blood boil as Tzuyu tucked a strand of hair behind Nayeon's ears, and even more when the damn girl was blushing. Without thinking, she walked up to the two who were both unsubtly flirting. VERY unsubtly flirting.

"Tzuyu ah~ you should hurry. Remember? We need to go buy lotion for your dry skin." Sana said, forcefully dragging Tzuyu away from a very confused Nayeon.

Tzuyu mentally cursed Sana, and herself, for giving the girl that line. Now Nayeon's going to think that she has some type of skin problem. '真的是. 搞什么鬼...' Tzuyu thought in Chinese while rolling her eyes.

"Just a little taste of your own medicine. Now you know how it feels when someone drags you away from your dream guy... well, girl in your case, and tells them that you have dry skin." Sana said in an annoyed tone.