Pain Is Beautiful. Just Like You.

"U-Umm... N-Nayeon unnie. I-I'll go grab you a hoodie. Wait h-here." Tzuyu stuttered before quickly getting up. She almost trips over her own feet but manages to make her way into their room.

Nayeon sighed before glaring at Sana. She's aware that it was probably uncomfortable for Sana, but she could've just left and minded her own buisness. What confused Nayeon more was the fact that Sana was drilling holes into her skull with her intense gaze.

Why was Sana acting like a jealous girlfriend?

Their staring— more like glaring contest was interrupted by an awkward cough. The two jealous girls averted their eyes elsewhere.

"Umm... here. Unnie, for you." Tzuyu said shyly while handing over the hoodie. Nayeon blushed as Tzuyu's eyes trailed down her toned body timidly. Sana clicked her tongue, clearly unamused.

Nayeon quickly put on the Champion hoodie. She smiled as Tzuyu's sweet pheromones took over her senses, sending jolts of excitement through her veins. Nayeon felt high on the intoxicating scent. She bit her lip to suppress the smile that was forming on her face.

Sana didn't want to admit it, but Nayeon's an extremely attractive girl. She didn't like the new "competition". Tzuyu is hers.

"Y-you look cute..." Tzuyu mumbled softly with an angelic smile that drove the other two girls nuts. Nayeon felt her cheeks burning at the compliment. Flustered, she pulled the hood over her face to cover the blushing mess that Tzuyu had caused.

 Flustered, she pulled the hood over her face to cover the blushing mess that Tzuyu had caused

"I guess she just says that to everyone..." Sana whispered bitterly. She thought that she was special to Tzuyu. She thought that she was the only one that Tzuyu would give a hoodie to. She thought that she was the only one that Tzuyu would call cute.

"Tzuyu. You—" Sana was cut off by the buzzing of her phone. And the specially designed ringtone for that special someone.

Can't you see I'm in love with you, I'm falling~🎼

The room was awfully quiet. Sana took out her phone awkwardly and answered the call.

"H-hey Tae..."

"Yeah."

"Sure. In 20? Sounds good."

"Bye. Love you too."

Sana hung up the call and the other two girls were staring at her wordlessly. Nayeon seemed to be analyzing her. And Tzuyu... Sana couldn't read her.

"So... I'm guessing, another date?" Tzuyu asked coldly. Sana gulped.

"Yeah..."

Tzuyu just chuckled softly. "Of course. I knew it wasn't going to happen."

Sana furrowed her brows.