You're Mine

1 week later...

The hickeys on Sana's neck finally faded, and Tzuyu was back to being touchy with Sana, which both were over the moon about."Tzuyu ah~ what are you making?" Sana asked while back hugging the taller girl.

"Just some French toast." Tzuyu said with a smile.

"Why are you making so many though? I won't even be home." Sana asked, slightly confused. "Mina's coming over later to play Grand Theft Auto." Tzuyu said with a grin.

"Oh..." Sana mumbled, her excitement clearly dropping. Tzuyu seemed to notice. "Well it's not like you're willing to play with me." Tzuyu added. Sana huffed with her arms crossed.

"I am MORE than willing to play with you, thank you VERY much."

Tzuyu smirked.

"Well then... Miss Minatozaki." Tzuyu said before pinning Sana against the fridge. "Cancel that date of yours and stay with me. I'll tell Mina I'm busy." Tzuyu said while playfully biting her lip.

"I-I can't... it's Tae and I's anniversary today." Tzuyu's smirk dropped and she immediately let go of Sana. "Well then, don't say things like you are more than willing to play with me." Tzuyu said before continuing to butter the French toasts.

"Come on Tzuyu~ you know you're being unreasonable." Sana said with a pout, clingy onto the tall girl's arm. Tzuyu sighed.

"You're right. But I want you to be mine only." Tzuyu said before looking Sana dead in the eye. Sana gulped before looking down. "But you don't always get what you want am I right?" Tzuyu added in a sad tone which bothered Sana.

She looked up and pulled Tzuyu into a kiss.

"You're mine." Sana said before walking back to their room to change.

————————————————————

Tzuyu was applying light pink lipstick while Sana was on the phone with her boyfriend.

"Aww Baby~ that's so sweet." Sana cooed. Tzuyu rolled her eyes and proceeded to walk into the washroom to change.

"Yeah... But Tzu is upset that I'm not spending enough time with her." Sana said with a sigh.

"Why does it matter though? She's just your roommate. It's not like your her girlfriend or anything." Taeyong joked. Sana gulped before faking a laugh.

"I-I know. It's just that..."

Just then, Tzuyu walked out of the washroom.

Sana bit her lip

Sana bit her lip.

"I'll call you back later Tae." She said while eyeing Tzuyu up and down. "But babe I was about to tell you—"