Pathetic Liar

An hour ago...

Tzuyu sat there, staring at the wall blankly. 'What did he do to make you like him so much? All he had to do was walk out of a fucking car. But me, no. I could give you my everything and you still wouldn't give a shit.'

'But I know. I started at a disadvantage. I dug my own grave. Falling for a straight girl? I'm the biggest fool.'

Tzuyu got up and picked up the bowl of Tteokbokki. She was about to throw it away. But...

'What if Sana hasn't eaten yet? They were kissing... she might be hungry.' Tzuyu felt numb. She placed the bowl back down and made her way back to the couch. She felt exhausted. Both physically and mentally.

Current time:

"I know."

Sana brows furrowed. "Huh?"

"I went to look for you. I was worried about you." Tzuyu said with a loving smile. Sana notices how dark the girl's eye bags were. "Tzuyu... have you been sleeping enough?" Sana asked worriedly.

"It's okay unnie. You don't need to act like you care." Sana felt her heart clench at Tzuyu's comment. She does care. Sana couldn't believe what Tzuyu thought of her.

"Tzuyu I—"

DING DONG

"I'll go get the door." Tzuyu said lifelessly. But before Tzuyu could even move, the door busted open.

"Babe, you forgot your purse in my car." Taeyong said as he walked in, but his eyes widened when he saw Tzuyu. 'Babe? And he has our apartment keys? What are they, married?' Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

"You two live together?" Taeyong asked with raised brows. Sana bit her lip at the awkward atmosphere.

"Uhh... Tzuyu, this is my boyfriend Taeyong. Taeyong, this is my roommate Tzuyu." Sana said with a small smile. Tzuyu faked a smile as she felt her heart bleed with Sana's comment. 'Roommate.' That's all she'll ever be to Sana. Nothing more. Nothing less.

"So you two are dating?" Tzuyu asked, pretending to be interested. Taeyong grinned.

"Yup. I'm so lucky." He said with a stupidly big smile plastered on his face. "You have no idea..." Tzuyu mumbled. He has everything that Tzuyu wants. He has Sana.

"Well, I guess I'll get going then." Taeyong said while handing Sana her purse. "Bye babe." He pecked Sana's lips before leaving. Sana flinched at the contact. For some reason, she felt awkward doing that in front of Tzuyu.

As soon as he left, the room fell silent. No, not the comfortable type of silence. I'm talking the EXTREMELY uncomfortable type of silent.

"So... you two are official." Tzuyu mumbled. "Yeah..." Sana said awkwardly. "T-That's good to hear. You love him right?" Tzuyu could feel tears started to well up in her eyes.

"Love is a strong word..." Sana said while looking at the ground. 'I know. And I fucking feel it for you.' Tzuyu thought as she shook her head slowly.

"I'm h-happy for you." Tzuyu said, choking back a cry. Her body was shaking. She couldn't even believe that she managed to get those words out of her mouth.

"Thanks..." Sana said with a small smile. For some reason, her heart stung. Something about Tzuyu felt... off.

"Was he ever gone? Or did you just say that to make me feel better?" Tzuyu asked, turning her back to Sana. The tears were about to fall out, and she didn't want Sana to witness them.