It Should've Been You

One month later...

Tzuyu sat on the couch while playing Fortnite. She heard the doorbell ring and she groaned. "Sana!!! Go get the door!!!" She yelled, not taking her eyes off the screen.

"I'm in the washroom. Go get it yourself." Sana yelled back. Tzuyu ignored her and continued to play the game. The doorbell rang again.

"CHOU TZUYU!!! GO GET THE FUCKING DOOR!!!"

"But I'm about to win!!!" Tzuyu whined.

"TZUYU I SWEAR TO GOD."

"Fine. I'll go get the damn door." Tzuyu stomped over to the door with frustration. "What do you want." She said in a bitchy tone, only to be met with a surprised Nayeon. Tzuyu mentally cursed herself when she realized who it was.

"Hello to you too." Nayeon said, taken aback.
"S-sorry Nayeon unnie. I was just playing Fortnite, and I was winning, and I heard the door bell and I just thought that—"

"It's fine Tzuyu. Really." Nayeon said with a small smile, reassuring the girl.

"CHOU TZUYU YOU ARE SO DEAD!!! YOU FUCKING USED ALL OF MY—" Sana was cut off when Nayeon coughed awkwardly. Throughout the past month, Sana and Tzuyu had gotten a lot closer. Sana was... starting to feel weird things.

Anyways, back to the story.

"Oh... Ms. Im. You're here. Again." Sana said with a forced smile. Nayeon smiled back and made her way over to the couch. "Tzuyu ah~ my back hurts. Can you massage me?" Nayeon asked with agyeo. 'Ew.' Sana thought.

"Sure unnie." Tzuyu replied, not noticing Sana's deadly glares. 'Touch a strand of my Chewy's hair and you won't see another day.' Sana thought with gritted teeth.

What...

The...

Fuck...

'Get me out of here.' Sana rolled her eyes at the sight infront of her. Nayeon was being too... sensitive. She moaned everytime that Tzuyu did ANYTHING, and it was getting on Sana's nerves.

"Tzuyu ah~ I'm hungry." Sana said with a pout. "Why don't you ask Taeyong to make it for you." Tzuyu said coldly. Another thing that was bothering Sana, is that whenever she asked Tzuyu to do anything, Taeyong would be mentioned.

"Oh, I just remembered. Tzuyu, we need to go buy lotion for y—"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence Sana." Tzuyu glared, shutting the girl up.

"Uhh~ Tzuyu... t-there... ahh..." Nayeon kept moaning, and Tzuyu could do nothing but blush. She didn't know what to say. Nayeon is her boss, after all.

"Tzuyuuuuuuuuuu I'm hungryyyyy." Sana whined once more. "I suck at cooking. You even said it yourself. Didn't you also say that Taeyong's cheese kimbap was way better than mine?" Tzuyu said bitterly.

"Yeah. It's better as in it tasted like the ones in restaurants. But I like yours more." Sana said truthfully, but Tzuyu didn't buy it. "Wait, Taeyong as in, Lee Taeyong?" Nayeon asked with furrowed brows. 'Finally. The bitch stopped moaning.' Sana thought to herself.