New Rules

"How's the bread Chewy?" Ji-eun asked while looking at Tzuyu dreamily. Tzuyu smiled childishly as she happily munched on the piece of bread. "Goommd. It'sth good..th." Tzuyu mumbled with a stuffed mouth, making Ji-eun squeal.

'Stop being so cute!!!' Sana thought angrily. She couldn't even focus on what Taeyong was saying at all.

"Babe?" Taeyong asked while tapping Sana on her shoulder, snapping the girl out of her trance. "Y-yeah. What is it Tae?" Sana asked, not taking her eyes off the two. Taeyong sighed.

"Sana. Are you done eating?" He asked gently. "Yeah, sure." Sana replied nonchalantly. Taeyong smiled brightly before grabbing Sana's arm. "Let's go then." Sana furrowed her brows in confusion, making him pout.

"Our date. Remember?" Sana cursed under her breath when she remembered her thoughtless self agreeing. She looked over to see Ji-eun feeding Tzuyu a piece of bread. And Sana is VERY aware of how much Tzuyu likes IU; she can literally hear "Palette" and "23" playing on blast whenever Tzuyu showers. That fact only added to her jealousy.

Tzuyu noticed Sana and Taeyong getting up to leave. She quickly ate the piece of bread and stood up. "Sana Chan~" she called, making Sana's heart flutter. Tzuyu got up and hugged the girl from the side.

"I'll miss you... have fun on your date..." Tzuyu mumbled. Sana bit her lip guiltily.

"Thanks Tzuyu. We will." Taeyong said before dragging Sana out with excitement.

Tzuyu just smiled sadly before sitting back down. At least she'll have IU to—

Ji-eun cursed when her phone buzzed. "Sorry Chewy, I have a concert rehearsal today." Ji-eun said with a pout. "It's okay, don't worry about it. I'll just... go home by myself." Tzuyu said with a forced smile that shattered Ji-eun's heart.

Before leaving, Ji-eun hugged Tzuyu tightly. "I hope to see you soon. I'll actually come next time Taeyong invites me to something." She joked, making Tzuyu smile.

"Bye Chewy~ muah💋" she blew a kiss to Tzuyu, which was followed by many flashing cameras. Ji-eun is still a celebrity after all. Tzuyu can definitely expect to make all of the headlines tomorrow. 

"It's ok... it's still a good day. Sana is out on another date but... you met IU. Yeah. Everything will be okay Tzu. You can do this. Fighting!" Tzuyu encouraged herself, ignoring the pain that she felt at that very moment.

———————————————————

"I'm back!!!" Sana yelled while closing the door. A rice burger was placed on top of a small round plate. 'Tzuyu must of made this for me...' Sana thought as she approached the table.

' Sana thought as she approached the table