seven ✧ secret place

✧-*•° ✧°•*-

Miles walked down the hallway with a broom and dustpan in hand, until he made it to the third door on the right

Miles walked down the hallway with a broom and dustpan in hand, until he made it to the third door on the right. He stood before it for a moment, looking around cautiously, before deciding to slip inside the room quickly and quietly.

The room was in slight disarray, but nothing too harsh. Shoto Todoroki lay on the bed with frilled sheets, scrolling through his phone in boredom. At the sound of the door, he glanced over to his boyfriend and rolled his eyes.

"Took you long enough."

"Bitch, I have a job. I had to clean your damn living room." Miles went to swat at Shoto with the broom, and without a flinch the latter grabbed the cleaning device and pulled it towards him, causing the former to loose his balance and fall onto the mattress.

The two hero course students had been sneaking around the Todoroki household for about four weeks now, using Fuyumi's old bedroom as their secret hideout (her suggestion). Miles' cleaning routine was driving him basically insane, with how it was exactly the same every day. It was also the fact that he was so close to his boyfriend, but couldn't get any closer.

He could just wait until school, but what was the fun in that?

"Who is that?" Shoto hummed a few minutes, staring at the anime character that Miles happened to be staring at as well.

"Greedling."

"Who?"

"Some anime character that this annoying ass bitch from middle school showed me."

"What?" The red and white boy pouted slightly, standing up. "Do you like him more than me?" Miles pretended to think heavily about his answer, walking over to where Shoto stood. "His hair is too long."

"Whatever, Pepsi."

"You know, despite that promise I don't tend to get a lot of free kisses while you're on the job." Miles glanced at him, before making a break for the broom and holding it up protectively.

"It's because I need that money for my zines!"

"Shut up," Shoto finally huffed. He grabbed the broom once again, yanking on it and closing the space between him and his beloved. They both hummed in content, perfectly fine with suffocating in each other's arms, the world simply drab in comparison to them.

Of course, that bastard Endeavor has to ruin everything, doesn't he?