INFINITE DREAM

Radio News: Warning this will be our last broadcast. If you're listening to us for the first time today we implore you to take our news literally. All Intel around the world confirm the invasion of Earth. Yes, we are been invaded by aliens and they are hostile. We recommend hiding and avoiding contact. Military bases are deploying trucks to bring back civilians. We will make a recording with the bases nearby.

Three best friends were astonished to hear the radio news from the SUV speakers. They all agreed to head home to their families. While driving to their homes static was heard from the speakers and suddenly the SUV crashed.

Here is their story...

Denzo: What the fuck happened? My dad is going to kill me. Everything was fine. How did I crash? I don't understand. I must have passed out. Fuck! Wake up! Guys, are you ok?

Denzo wakes his two friends who were still unconscious. Luke wakes up first.

Luke: Denzo what the hell men? How did we crash?

Denzo: I don't know. Wake Cassidy up while I try to start the car.

Luke shakes Cassidy to wake him up.

Cassidy: Denzo are you trying to kill us?

Denzo tries to start the car several times until it turns on. All stations were silent.

Luke: My cell phone is not working guys.

Cassidy: No radio, no cell phone we are going to get adducted.

Denzo: Let's just keep driving we might see others going to the bases and if they are we follow.

Luke: What about our families? We have to go back for them.

Denzo: Let's just drive to see if we can get to anybody.

They all agreed to drive until they found another person. Empty spaces, stores, and houses were all they saw for thirty minutes straight.

Luke: Let's just stop. We need food and some weapons or at least a bat.

Cassidy: No, I am not entering any of those stores. If there is no one there is because of a reason and I don't want to find out what it is.

Denzo: This is very unusual. We might be the only ones left in this area.

Luke: They are all dead. We are all going to die.

Denzo: Just stop talking we are alive so just shut up.

Dogs began to bark. The three of them had forgotten the dog where on the back of the SUV.

Cassidy: I don't remember us bringing your dog Denzo.

Luke: I think we need to take them for a walk.

The three of them got out of the car to walk Denzo's dogs Isis and Shadow. Shadow's collar broke and it began running. Denzo began running to get Shadow. Denzo follows him screaming his name. While running Denzo fell and knocked his head with a rock. Denzo got up with blurry eyes while rubbing them the images got clearer and he was in a room full of aliens. Denzo began to scream.

Luke: Wake up Denzo it's a dream.

Denzo: Fuck I thought I got taken by aliens.

Cassidy: Well not yet I've been driving for hours and we have not seen anyone or anything. I think we should stop and take a break, the dogs need to do their necessities.

Denzo: But we already stop.

Luke: No we haven't you must have dreamed it.

Denzo: It was so real. Let's just stop in an open space and make it quick.