A NEW LEGEND

In the era of Gods. Lucius was born last and was crowned the 11 God. The planet called Earth was divided into ten sectors. Each sector was given to a God to prosper. Gods crowned from 2 to 11 were adored by their people in each sector. All sectors adore the number one God Tronos who is the ruler of the whole planet. Older Gods were stronger than the younger but each was born with unique abilities. Lucius was the weakest but had the unique ability that he was human size and he could go undetected to all of the other Gods. He was given the nickname the God of Espionage. He knew every secret of the Gods but never took advantage of his knowledge until he heard the second God Neus conspiring to betray Tronos. Lucius decided to hide his town before telling Tronos what he heard. When he went to the tower of light located in the middle of the Earth to tell Tronos, he was too late and found Tronos lifeless. Neus reunited the 3, 4, and 5 Gods. They accepted him as the new ruler. The 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 Gods decided to avenge Tronos and a war started on Earth. Neus and his Gods brought death to all Gods and their people bringing the planet almost to extinction. The Gods started to look for Lucius but as the years passed they decided to stay on the tower of light and left humanity to evolve alone. As the centuries passed, humanity began to forget about the Gods, and in an unexpected turn of events Neus and the Gods disappeared from existence. Lucius was still alive as he helped his hidden people live and survive during all those years. His villagers love him as a God as he is the only one that never aged. He saw generations gone by. His village flourished into the wealthiest on the whole planet. People from other places heard about a human God in the wealthy village and started traveling to see him. Lucius was scared that people in other places knowing he existed would bring back Neus and the others. He decided to fake his death and went into seclusion. Many years passed and the villagers began to forget Lucius. The town had prospered into a great fortress. A King and Queen were elected to reign. Lucius started to feel weaker. He decided to enter the King's room. The King could not have kids so Lucius decided to impregnate the Queen. A few months later the Queen had a belly. The King knew it was a miracle and decided to build a temple honoring the God his grandfather told him about Lucius the 11 God. Lucius was never forgotten and lived among his people without ever being seen. He was believed and worshiped as the only God.

The End