ELEVENTH DIMENSION

The water park was a destination for many families during summer. It was one of the best places to go around town. People from everywhere came to visit the park. One day when the park was about to close a mystery was discovered. Eleven guests had disappeared. The video surveillance never shows them leaving the park. The park was closed for investigation. They could not find any leads. They only found out that the missing group was from a summer camp all eleven years old and their leader was twenty-two. Five boys, five girls, and one male adult. They searched the whole park and nearby areas but nothing was found. After three months the case was cold and the search was stopped. The owner of the park had lawsuits from every family and was forced to sell the park. No one was interested in buying the park because of its history. The owner had to lower the selling price to give it away. That's when Lucas 11th came and bought the park in cash. He improved the whole park with new rides and the best surveillance money could buy. He had security guards and lifeguards in every corner. He named the water park the 11th Dimension. The park was a mixture of spooky and water rides. Its opening day was a complete success. He broke all records from the previous park. The park rapidly became famous attracting people from all areas. It was named by attraction magazines the only horror water park in the world. The best news was that no disappearing had happened. After five years the park was number 11 in the world in the top 20 attraction parks in the world. Lucas 11th became a millionaire in those five years. He wanted to have the best park in the world so he proceeded to extend the park. He created the biggest rides that any park had in the new extension. He called the extension the 11th Black Hole. The whole park had 11 spooky rides and 11 water rides in total. The new extension was called the best new attraction in ages. Lucas 11th decided to hire a company to take care of the park. By the 10th year, the park was number 1 in the world surpassing Disney World, Adventure Island, and Universal Studios. Lucas had been away from the park for a few years. He suddenly headlines every major news outlet with the news of the park's 11th birthday. The park had free entrance that day and a special surprise was going to be unfolded at 11:11 pm. The place had the biggest waiting line ever. They broke their previous records in just five hours of opening the park. Lucas was nowhere to be found but management thought it was part of his surprise.

A few days before the 11th birthday of the park Lucas was kidnapped. He was inside a jail, he was given food every day. He did not eat at first but after a few days, he had to eat the food. He did not know where he was and in those days he only heard the person bringing him food. He yelled for someone to tell him but no one answered. The next morning beside his food there was a tape recorder. He hit play. The sound of his voice comes out of the speaker. It says the following:

"Congratulations you have arrived at the 11th Black Hole Dimension Park's birthday. Doors open at 11:11 a.m. Free entry for everyone. A special surprise announcement by me Lucas 11th at 11:11 pm. The park closed at midnight. Be part  of our amazing birthday."

The recording stops. Lucas can't believe that they are not looking for him. He doesn't remember recording that promotion. He starts thinking that he deserves all of what's happening to him. He got rich out of the misfortunes of what happened in the park all those years ago. He suddenly realized that today was the 11th year of the park. He thought that they would notice he was not there and would look for him. He started yelling for someone to help him. Other people started to scream incoherently. He was not alone. He felt that he was where every one of the missing people was taken that were never found many years ago.

The whole day was a success in the park. The park was full at capacity. People were waiting still to enter at 8 p.m. Ride lines were a two-hour wait. The time was nearing for the big announcement but Lucas had not appeared yet. They started calling his cell phone but it was off. It was 10:00 pm and everyone started gathering in the park's plaza where a special parade was being conducted before the announcement. The speculation was that a third extension to the park was going to be built. Another speculation was that a hotel was going to be constructed in the park. The clock hit 10:30 p.m. Management was beginning to be preoccupied. Even they did not know what was the announcement. Suddenly police and a swat team barged inside the park. Everyone was asked to leave. Two detectives ask the manager for access to all areas of the park. The detective told management that an anonymous tip was received saying that people were going to be kidnapped at the park. By the time everyone was out 100 guests were missing. The detectives asked for the owner but they were told he had not been heard of for days. They all remember what happened eleven years ago and thought it was happening again on a much larger scale. The police and swat team searched both extensions but nothing was found. The detective found out that the missing leader eleven years ago and Lucas had a lot of resemblances. They ask for the building sketches of the park and compare them with the prior's park. They saw a cellar in the old park that was not part of the new. The detective ran to that place and found a hidden entrance to the cellar. They went down and found ten young adults males and females in a trance touching each other naked. The detective took their guns out. They radioed for help but they only heard static. The detective told everyone to put their hands up. The young adults kept touching each other. The detective got closer and saw 10 cells filled with 10 people each. They see one with a lone person. That cell opens. The lights turned off. A fire gets ignited. Its Lucas. The detectives tell Lucas to turn himself in.

Lucas 11th: I am not Lucas. It's too late for all of you. The time has come for my announcement.

The clock hits 11:11 pm Lucas 11th starts screaming: "I am immortal" The flames grow bigger.

An explosion thrust the detective back hitting a wall. The swat team and police get down to the cellar and find everyone dead including the detective. They found Lucas unconscious inside a cell. He was taken to the hospital. When he woke up. He was questioned.

After the investigation ended it was discovered that one of the detectives was the leader missing all those years ago and that he had kidnapped the 10 children. He then raised them in satanic rituals and planned the whole thing with them for eleven years. The other detective was believed to be also involved. Lucas was not charged with any wrongdoing as the police had proof that he had been inside the cell for almost a month. It was the biggest massacre that had ever happened. Lucas gave almost all of his fortune to all the families of the people that were lost. He donated the rest to the police. A few months later Lucas 11th was announced as the Man of the Year for his contributions to society. After a year the park was reopened and had a new extension called the 11th Museum. The museum was dedicated to all the lives that were lost inside the park. Lucas 11th was elected mayor after the park's reopening.

The End