SILENT ASSASING

The Pickles supermarket vegetable section was famous for its juicy pickles. They even changed the name of the store to Pickles. Every chef in town bought there. They have everything made with pickles. Pickle juice, pickle butter, pickle martini, and many more. Still, the best sellers were the actual pickles. They were the biggest, the juiciest, and most delicious all around the world. They sold out almost every day. They had their farm and they delivered every day so that the store had always fresh pickles. The pickles that were not sold if any were used for their various pickle comestibles. The day the market always looked forward to was pickle fest. That day they brought eleven times the quantity of pickles. Pickle Day was always a success. Before closing the manager was amazed to see one pickle left. It was the smallest he had ever seen. Also, it was dark green which is not usual for their big shiny green pickles. He laughed as he imagined the pickle was angry for being rejected. The next day while restocking the pickles he put the little one on top of the others. At the end of the day, the little pickle was still there all alone. He laughed again because the color of the pickle was darker and it seemed like it was angrier. He decided to try it again the next day. He once more put the little pickle on top of the others. By the end of the day, the pickle was still there. He could not believe it. He knew it was the same pickle. He decided to use the pickle on his new invention. Whiskey pickle. The process would take years but he gave orders specifically to separate the whisky made by that pickle. He took a little piece of the little pickle before starting the process and ate it. The next day the manager did not go to work as he was sick. He died three days later for unknown reasons. Eleven years later the whisky was announced for pickle fest. The whisky was called Pickles 11. They had about 10,000 bottles. They sold out in the first five hours of opening. A rich guy got mad when he arrived. It was Christmas and he wanted a bottle to surprise his wife as she loved pickles. After arguing with the manager about giving him the display bottle for a huge amount of money. The manager proceeded to call the owner to ask if it was okay to sell the first-made bottle that was kept on display as a trophy in memory of its creator who passed away. They decided to give the special bottle made with the little pickle to the guy. He was happy and told to the manager. (My wife will die when she tastes this whisky)

The e
End