HELL

A group of cousins decided to reunite in the house their parents used to live in when they were growing up. There were 11 in total. 5 girls and six boys. The youngest being 18 and the oldest being 29. The older ones remember going to the house to see their grandparents. They felt the house was haunted. The youngest ones did not believe them. They decided to stay for a night. The youngest one began to see things. He ran to his cousins but they were not there. He ran out and called his mom and told her to pick him up. He waits until she comes. Her mom asked why he was there. He said that he was with his cousins in the old house and got scared. As they are on the road at exactly 11:11 the young boy sees a passing car. It looks just like his mom's. His phone starts ringing. It says, Mom. He picks it up. His mom asked where is he and told him that she called all his cousins, all were okay and none knew about a reunion. He looks to the driver's seat. He screamed and threw himself out of the car. He woke up in the hospital all banged up. All his cousins, uncles, and father are there. He asks for his mom. His father replies, Son there was an accident. Your mom did not make it. She passed away at 11:11 p.m. You lost a lot of blood she was the only one with your type. She gave as much as it was needed to save you. She said before dying "I will always love him but that is not my son". He blacks out.

He wakes up everything is dark he starts seeing things. He goes to find his cousins. They're not there. He ran out and called his mom...

The End