Chapter 7

"Get off me you git." I said kicking Neville. "Everyone, move. Out of the way." Madame Hooch instructed running through. She examined Longbottoms wrist. "Oh dear it's a broken wrist." She said, I got up and limped over to Draco, probably a sprained ankle. I would live. Draco pick something up that came out of Nevilles pocket. "Everyone keep your feet on the ground while I take Neville to the infirmary. If I see a single broom in the air the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say quidditch." She said walking away with Neville. I turned to Draco. "What's that?" I asked. "A Rememberal. It tells you when you've forgotten something." He answered then turned to the rest of the crowd. "Did you see his face. Maybe if the fat lump had givin' this a squeeze then he would've remembered to lean forward." Draco said holding the object. Harry came from behind him. "Give it here Malfoy." He said. "Or what Potter?" I asked mockingly, stepping forward. "What could you actually do. He deserves it for nearly breaking my ankle." I continued. Draco just laughed. Harry looked back at Draco and this time slower he repeated himself. "Give it here." Draco looked like he was actually gonna think about it. "No. I think I'll leave it for Longbottom to find." With that he got on his broom. "How about on the roof." He said. "Draco, you heard what Hooch said. Get down." I hollered. He looked at me before laughing and flying off. "What the matter Potter, a bit beyond your reach." Draco taunted. Harry was about to get on his broom. I smirked but then Hermione intervened, "No way, you heard Madame Hooch, besides you don't even know how to fly." Hermione said. Harry got on his broom anyway and went after Draco. I giggled and Hermione glared at me which made me giggle more. "What are you laughing at?" She asked. "You were just ignored. I wish I could do that. I wished I could do that the first day we met." I answered. She glared at me then turned away. "What's the matter, don't have a smart remark yet?" I taunted. "No. Just I wouldn't like to catch whatever daddy issues you have. It's probably contagious." She answered. "I'd rather have problems with a father I don't see often than problems with people I see everyday. Oh c'mon, can't you tell that your "friends" don't even like you." I said back standing straighter. Just then Harry got back with the rememberal and everyone cheered. "Harry Potter! Come with me please." Mrs. McGonagal said walking out onto the field. Probably getting expelled. I gave Draco a high five and smirked at the boy who lived.

After classes I was walking around campus with Blaise, Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy. She insists on following us around. "I can't believe Potter is a seeker." Draco said fuming. "So was his father." Pansy added. "That doesn't help." I said walking downstairs. We were on our way back to the common room so that Draco could figure out a way to ruin Potters life. We reached the door and I said "Pure-blood." Making the painting open to a door into the common room. "I have to be a seeker and beat Potter." Draco said walking to his room. I walked to mine also. Once inside I gave Oreo some food, then sat to do some homework and write a letter back to my sister. I would send it in the morning. Pansy on the other hand went straight to bed.

I have just gotten into bed when I heard something in the common room, laughter and banging. I got up and walked out of my room. It was one in the morning who would be up at this hour?! I walked in the room to see Crabbe, Goyle, and Blaise kicking a wad of paper back and forth. "What in the ever-loving-English-language are you doing?!" I whisper yelled at the three boys. "Hurry Lu get in front of the doorway." Blaise said ignoring my question. He pointed at the doorway that leads to the boys rooms. All you have to do is block the paper from getting into the doorway, like a keeper in Quidditch." He explained. Slowly I made my way over there. What is Quidditch? I wonder. Reluctantly I keep the "goal" safe. Before we knew it the sun was rising. Of course we didn't know about it until we checked the time. Laughing and playing, the four of us stayed up all night.
The two teams were tied at 100 when Marcus Flint walked in. He mumbled something about "stupid first years" before shoving me aside. "Hey!" I shoved back. "Watch it slug." He shot back. "Don't touch me then." By now my face was red with a mix of anger and embarrassment. "Lu calm down, he's the Quidditch captain." Blaise said placing a hand on my shoulder to attempt to hold me back. "Why should I care? I don't even know what Quidditch is." I said, everyone stared in disbelief. "What?" I asked. They looked like I just insulted their religion or something. "You're sure you're a pure-bred wizard right? Every wizard has heard of Quidditch." Blaise said. "I mean I'm not-" I got cut off before I was able to say that I was a half-breed. "Your just pulling my leg, right?" Marcus said. I shook my head then they sat me down to tell me of the enchanting game.