Read this please

As I was publishing the last chapter of the book it got me thinking. Since JK Rowling's big surprise I haven't felt the same about this series. I know we have writers that are rewriting the series to be more inclusive to other backgrounds and I want to do my part in making the Harry Potter series mine as well as for my audience. I already know that with the entrance of Lucinda and her family, it's going to make a ripple in the story to where it does become more and more of a free writing and less like the demons work. So I wanted to also let you have your choice.

In the comments I want you to give me your favorite pairings. I will tally up the results when it comes time to. If you change your mind, don't worry about it. At the end of every book I will have a page specifically for you guys to share your opinions. As a multishipper I will be able to make them happen. Unless of course another ship out voted yours. I think at the end of the sixth book is when I'll take the relationships seriously, not to say y'all will have ships woven through them. If you have any other ideas feel free to share. Yes, Hermione has a dark complexion, Karen get over it.

I hope that I'm doing the right thing, please give feedback if I'm not.

If you are discriminating any group then I will not be taking your feedback. Period. Deal with it.