Chapter 1

There was a teenager called Dean Ambrose. He was a criminal and didn't like school. He has three friends that are criminal. It was Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Finn Balor. His sister name is Sabrina Ambrose. Well his little sister was nice, funny, caring, energetic, friendly and crazy. But she didn't want to be a criminal like his brother because she wasn't into those things and she doesn't want to get in trouble.

One morning Dean went outside and saw a beautiful girl. She had orange hair and a beautiful smile. He introduced himself and said "Hi my name is Dean Ambrose". She said "Hi my name is Becky Lynch''. They both shake hand. Dean said "Do you live here". Becky said "Yea I just moved here yesterday". Dean was nervous and blushing. Becky said "Well I have to go to school see you later and nice meeting you". Dean said "Yea see you later". Becky went to school with her brother. "Are you nervous" Becky said. "Well a little bit why?" Randy said. "Because I'm nervous" Becky said. "Don't worry I will be there for you little sis" Randy said. "Thanks bro" Becky said.

They went inside and Becky saw her friends. "Hi Becky" Aj Lee said. "Hi Becky" Bayley said. Becky went to her friends and hugged them. She was excited to see her friends. Randy saw his friends and handshake them. "How was your day.'' Aj Lee said. "It was great" Becky said. "Do you know what happened" Becky said. "What" Aj Lee and Bayley said. "I saw a cute boy" Becky said. "What was his name" They both said. "It was Dean Ambrose" Becky said. They were in shocked. "What" Becky said. 

They said "OMG", You like him. Becky said "No, I don't". "YES YOU DO" Aj Lee and Bayley said. Then Dean and his friends came. Randy said to Becky "Don't talk to him" Randy points at Dean. "Why" Becky said. "Because they are criminal" Randy said. "How do you know" Becky said. "Because I saw them in a police car and they got arrested" Randy said. The bell rings. "It's time for me to go to class" Randy said. "See you in class sis bye" Randy said. "Yea see you in class" Becky said. I was doing my work and then Dean came and said "Do you need any help" Dean smile. "No, I'm okay" Becky said. "Are you sure" Dean said. "Yea" Becky said.

It was lunch time and Becky sat with her friends. "So Becky what did your brother say to you" Aj Lee said. "Oh it was something private" Becky said. Randy and his friends came to Becky table. "So sis how was your day" Randy said. "It was great" Becky said. "Good" Randy said. "See you later sis" Randy said. "Okay see you later" Becky said. Randy left with his friends. Becky saw that Dean was staring at her. So she just looked away. Then Aj Styles came and say hi to Becky. So Becky said Hi. Dean got jealous when Aj styles shake Becky hands. "Aj styles can't do that" Dean said with a mad face. "He can because you and Becky aren't even dating or even together" Seth said. "Well if he put a hand on my princess he will regret being alive" Dean said with a furious face. Dean went to Becky table and he was staring at Aj with a mad face. "So what are you doing here" Dean said with a mad face. "Dean this is my friend Aj styles" Becky said. "Hey" Aj said and hand shake him. "Hi I'm Becky girlfriend I mean friend" Dean said. Aj Styles was jealous when Dean said Girlfriend. The bell rings. "See you later babe I mean Becky" Dean said. "Okay see you later "Becky said. "See you later Princess" Aj said. Becky started to blush. "Okay see you later" Becky said. Dean was jealous when Aj Styles said Princess to Becky.

"Good Afternoon students." the teacher said. "We are going to work in a project" The teacher said. ''But you are going to work with a partner" teacher said. "Sabrina and Seth, Bayley and Finn, Randy and Aj Lee and Becky, Aj Styles and Dean are going to work together" teacher said. "Yay I'm going to work with Sabrina" Seth said. "Yay I'm going to work with Bayley" Finn said. "Yay I'm going to work with Aj Lee." Randy said. "Yay I'm going to work with Becky" Styles said. "Yay I'm going to work with Becky" Dean said. Everybody went home to start on the project.

Let's start with Sabrina and Seth. "So Sabrina do you like working with me" Seth said. "Yea I do" Sabrina said. Let's go to Bayley and Finn. "So Bayley do you have any sibling" Finn said. "Yea I have a brother his name is Roman Reigns" Bayley said. Let's go to Randy and Aj Lee. "So Aj can I ask you a question." Randy said. "Yea." Lee said. "Would you go out with me as in a date" Randy said as he was starting to get nervous. "I would love to" Lee said. "Okay so tomorrow I will pick you up at seven" Randy said. "Okay" Lee said. Let's go to Becky, Styles and Dean. "So Becky when did you met your friends" Dean said looking at Becky eyes. "I met my friends when I was at my old school but then they move so I wanted to move to see them" Becky said. "Becky where did you get those beautiful eyes and smile" Styles said. Becky started to blush. "Oh Aj" Becky said.