Chapter 8 Pool Party

*Hey guys. I'm sorry I haven't been active. I been busy with things. I had dance classes on Monday. So every Monday I won't be updating story because I have dance classes. So yea hope you guys like it and vote. Thank you.*

*Everybody is getting ready for the pool party*

"I'm so happy that we are doing a pool party and we could get in BRIE MODE." Sabrina said. "I know right and I can't wait to see you in Brie Mode Sabrina." Becky said. "Well I don't know because you know who is overprotective." Sabrina said. "DEAN!" Everybody said. "I heard my name." Dean said. "We were saying that Sabrina is going to get in Brie Mode but she can't because you are going to be overprotective." Bayley said. "Well of course. Your my sister. I don't need my sister to go that far and beside Seth is going to get in Brie Mode and we don't even know what you and Seth might do together and make a mistake and boom a baby." Dean said. "Your exaggerating to much Dean." Brie said. "Well of course. I don't want my sister and Seth doing something they will regret." Dean said. "Okay fine. I will not get that much crazy." Sabrina said. "Good." Dean said.

*The boys came*

"What are you girls talking about." Seth said. "Real funny Seth. I'm a boy." Dean said. "I wasn't talking about you Dean." Seth said. *Everybody laugh* "Well we were talking about how Sabrina is going to get in Brie Mode but she has to go low on the Brie  Mode because Dean doesn't want you and Sabrina going crazy." Bailey said. "Really Dean. I'm on vacation, I need some alone time with my baby." Seth  said. "Yea but I guess I ruin your vacation." Dean said. "Hey guys let go to the pool." Roman said. "Oh yea we forgot about our pool party." Brie said. "Okay so where is the beers, wines and margaritas at." Becky said.

"There are here." Unknown. "Wait I know that voice." Dean said. "Hey boys did you miss us." Renee said. "No way." Dean said. "What are you girls doing here? Becky said. "Well we just wanted our mans back because you bitches took them away." Nikki said. "Excuse me we didn't take any of your mans. They wanted us. And they know that we are way better than you whores." Sabrina said going in front of Nikki. "I see, Seth wanted you because when he saw you come to school. He started having feelings for you." Nikki said in front of Sabrina. "Yea but I wasn't the one who cheated on him with Dolph Ziggler when you two were together huh." Sabrina said piss. "Hey you don't talk to Nikki like that you bitch." Summer said. "Hey watch who you talking to plastic." Brie Said.

"I don't understand why your my sister Brie." Nikki said. "Because Nikki I'm not like you. I'm not a whore or a slut and beside I was always mom favorite." Brie Said. "No you weren't. I was always mom favorite. She loved me instead of you." Nikki said. "What ever you say Nikki." Brie said rolling her eyes. "Beside that who let you bitches in here." Bayley said. "Watch your mouth kid." Eva Marie said. "Hey watch it purple bitch." Becky said. "And what are you going to do about it orange or should I say man stealer." Renee said going in front of Becky. "Hey we are not going to have any fights in here. In our vacation. So you girls could leave us alone NOW!" Dean said mad and was holding Becky hand. "Okay we will leave you guys alone but what I'm going to say is Becky you better watch it because I'm going to take Dean away from you and he will be mine pretty soon *evil smirk* Renee said. *The girls left*

"She not going near my man ever." Becky said. "Right Dean. Are you going to be with me forever." Becky said looking into Dean eyes. "Of course darling. NOBODY, I mean NOBODY will love you more than I ever love you because you are MINE  only MINE." Dean said kissing Becky on the lips. *All the girls said aww*
"Now let's go have fun and get in BRIE MODE!" Becky said. Everybody said: Yea.

Sorry guys I haven't been active. I been busy and now I'm going to have exam. Hopefully when I finish school I'm going to make more because I been busy with school, test and dance. I'm going to have a rehearsal, pictures and my recital. Hopefully you guys understand. Thank you and vote. Thank you very much.

Love~Jennifer