Chapter 6 What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

So they finish Junior and going to Senior. They are going to Las Vegas for Summer Vacation. They could go to Casinos and drink.

Nobody: So they are going to the airport to go to Las Vegas for there Summer Vacation. "So Becky what time is the Uber coming for us?" Sabrina said. "Like around 3 or 4 am." Becky said. "I'm really excited that we are going to Vegas and we can finally drink and go to the Casinos. This is going to be the best vacation ever." Sabrina said. "Yea that true and we could get in BRIE MODE." Becky said. "Yea but you girls need to be careful with the Brie Mode because I don't want you to get in a fight or in trouble." Dean said. "Yea and to we have to take good care of you because your mom said that she doesn't want my daughter to be crazy in the club or in the bar before she doesn't let you drink ever again." Seth said. "Yea and that goes for you to Becks." Dean said. "Okay Dad." Becky and Sabrina said at the same time.

Let's go to Bailey and Finn House. "So are we going separated or going together with Sabrina, Seth, Becky and Dean in the Uber." Finn said. "I guess we are going separated because Sabrina told me that she call two Uber so there going to fit only four people and they are only four people and the other Uber is four people, so yea we are going separated and we are going to meet them there anyway because we are going together in the airport." Roman said. "Yea that true. We are just waiting for the girls to get ready and the Uber to come." Finn said. "We are ready to go and we have everything packed." Bailey said. Finn couldn't stop staring at Bailey. "Baby are you okay." Bailey said snapping her finger. "Yea it's just that you are beautiful." Finn said. "Aww Thanks babe." Bailey said. "You look amazing to." Bailey said kissing Finn. "Guys get a room." Brie said. *Honk Honk* "Well that our ride. Let's go to Las Vegas." Roman said out loud. "And get in BRIE MODE." Brie said.

Let's go to Sabrina and Seth House. *Honk Honk* "Finally the Uber is here. I was about to sleep." Sabrina said. *The girls went inside the Uber and the boys went to put the bags on the back of the car* "Do you guys need any help." Becky said. "No babe we are good. Now let's go to Las Vegas." Dean said. Everybody cheered. *Ding* "I wonder who texted me." Sabrina said. 

Unknown: I will see you there Baby girl can't wait to see you in a bikini.

Sabrina: Who are you.

Unknown: You will see.

"Babe who texted you." Seth said. "Oh it just a spam that all. Don't worry about it." *lied* Sabrina said. 

To be Continued.....

Who texted Sabrina?

I think you guys know

But i'm really sorry that this is short but I will do a long one and it will be interesting. So I really hope you guys like it and vote. Thank you.