Chapter 4

Let's start where we left off. So then Becky phone rings and it was Styles calling her but she ignored it. "Who was it babe."Dean said. "Oh it was nobody." Becky lied. "Oh okay then." Dean said *suspicious*. So then they got there and Becky saw Styles with Alexa. Becky went to Dean. 

"Babe looks who there." Becky said. Dean saw what Becky saw. "Oh no he is not going near my baby." Dean said. "Babe relax." Becky said. Becky looked back and saw that Styles was staring at her and he blow a kiss at her. Becky looked away. So they went inside and Becky saw her brother.

 "Babe I'm coming back." Becky said. "Where are you going babe." Dean said. Becky left. "Hey guys I'm coming back I'm going to follow Becky." Dean said. Everybody said okay. Dean went to follow Becky. "Hey big bro are you having fun." Becky said."Yea I'm having fun and you sis." Randy said. "Hey Aj are you having fun with my brother." Becky said. "Of course I'm having fun with Randy." Lee said.

 "Oh looks who coming." Randy said. "Please don't tell me it's Dean."Becky said. "Yep." Lee said. "Oh hey babe." Dean said as he kissed Becky on her lips. "Oh hey babe what are you doing here." Becky said. She didn't like it when Dean always follows her but she likes him but she doesn't like it when he spies on her. "I just wanted to know where you were." Becky said. "Oh hey Dean." Lee said. "Oh hey Aj." Dean said. "So your date is Randy." Dean said. 

"Yep and I wanted him to asked me for prom and he did." Lee said smiling. "And I'm happy that you asked Becky out for prom." Lee said. "Yea I wanted to asked her out because she is nice, pretty, and even the most beautiful girl I ever have in the whole entire world." Dean said looking at Becky with a smile on his face. "Aww thanks babe." Becky said as she kissed Dean in the cheeks. Randy said in his mind I'm going to break Dean and Becks up with a little help of Styles. 

TO BE CONTINUED...What will happen to Becky and Dean? Will there Relationship be over or will it still be on?

I'm sorry I haven't been active. I been busy with school and I was really busy. I'm really sorry and I will update a story right now. I hope you love it and vote it. I hope you accept my apology. I'm sorry it's short but i will update soon.

love~Jennifer