Chapter 9 Talking it out

*Everybody was hangover from last night pool party*

*Let's go to Sabrina and Seth*

Sabrina: *woke up and have a headache* Ugh I have a headache.

Seth: Babe here have some Advil. *gave Sabrina Advil*

Sabrina: Thank you babe. *take the Advil*

Seth: So babe I was thinking.

Sabrina: Are you going to say that let have a baby right now because I told you already Seth that I don't want to have a baby. I'm sorry Seth but I told you already what happen to my previous past.

Seth: I know babe but please I just want to have a baby with you and have a family together. I'm ready to be a father. Are you ready?

Sabrina: I'm sorry Seth but the answer is no.

Seth: But come on Sabrina. *puppies dog eyes*

Sabrina: Seth I'm sorry but I just can't.

Seth: Why can't you Sabrina. Why? *get up from the bed mad*

Sabrina: Didnt you just hear what I said Seth. I cant have a baby period. I don't understand why your mad. If I can't have a baby you know I dont want to have one. I don't want my baby to suffer. *serious*

Seth: But baby.

Sabrina: I TOLD YOU I CAN'T HAVE A BABY COLBY. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME WHEN I HAD A BABY. HE DIED SETH OKAY THE DOCTOR TOLD ME HE COULDNT MAKE IT OKAY. I CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER BABY. I DON'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN. I JUST CAN'T SETH OKAY. There that your answer. If you want to have kids then have it with someone else. *left the room crying*

Seth: Wait babe. I didn't mean to make you cry. I'm sorry. *went after Sabrina*

Sabrina: *went to Dean and Becky Room* Dean open the door please. *crying*

Dean: *open the door* Sis what happen are you okay come inside.

Sabrina: I-I can't let it happen again Dean. *cries*

Dean: Sabrina what are you talking about.

*Seth came in*

Seth: Sabrina let me explain.

Sabrina: What. That your girlfriend can't have a baby because my baby boy died because it was all my fault. Tell me Seth or that I'm breaking up with you because you couldn't take care of him real good. Tell me Seth is that what you were going to say. *cries*

Dean: What the hell is going on here. Why did you say that Seth. If my sister didn't want to have a baby why are you forcing her to. And if she can't why are you pushing her Seth. *piss*

Seth: I don't know it just that I wanted to start a family with her but now that I understand her pressure then we don't have to have a baby. I'm sorry babe for pushing you on having a baby. I'm really am. I really love you and I don't want to lose you. I love you.

Sabrina: I love you to Seth but if I don't want to then I don't. Maybe soon but not now. I don't want it to happen again. I don't want to loose him or her again. *cries*

Seth: I know baby and don't worry I'm not going to ever let it happen again. I love you and I don't want to push you into having a baby. Maybe soon or maybe we could adopt a baby. *put Sabrina on his lap and kiss her forehead*

Sabrina: Thank you Seth. It means a lot. *smiles*

Sorry guys it short but I'm in vacation right now and I don't have any ideas but pretty soon I will do goods one. I'm really sorry and I hope you guys like it.

Love Jennifer