Chapter 7 The Beach

"OMG! This Beach is amazing. This is the place to get in BRIE MODE."  Becky said. "I know this will be amazing and nobody will ruin our vacation." Sabrina said. Everybody: Agree. Everybody went to the beach.

Let's go to Sabrina and Seth

"Wow this is beautiful." Sabrina said. "Like you." Seth said smiling. "*blushes* Stop Seth your going to make me blush." Sabrina said. "Babe you look beautiful when you blush. I love you." Seth said and kiss Sabrina on the lip. "I'm sorry to interrupt your love story." Nikki said. "What do you want Nikki." Seth said. "You know her babe." Sabrina said. "Well you must be Seth Rollins girlfriend." Nikki said disgusted. "Yea and it nice to meet you Nikki right." Sabrina said. "Yea I don't need to shake that hand." Nikki said.

"It okay babe. You don't have to shake her hand." Seth said holding Sabrina hands. "Well when did you guys meet." Sabrina said. "Oh Seth never told you." Nikki said. "About what." Sabrina said. "Don't listen to her babe." Seth said trying to take Sabrina out of this conversation. "No Seth I want to know." Sabrina said.

"Well me and Seth dated. So we were together as girlfriend and boyfriend." Nikki said. "Yea until you cheated on me with Dolph Ziggler." Seth said mad. "But babe I didnt mean to." Nikki said. "Yea but you did Nikki. How about you leave me and my beautiful wonderful girlfriend alone. I don't need any of your fucking lies. I trusted you, now I will never trust a whore like you. Let's go babe." Seth said and hold Sabrina hands.

"Sabrina I'm telling you he will be mine and not your so you need to be aware of me sweetheart." Nikki said. "Im sorry babe I didn't tell you sooner that I was dating Nikki. I'm really am sorry." Seth said.

"Babe it okay. I understand. I love you and don't worry I'm not going to be like Nikki. I will support you in anything. I love you Seth. Now I need to keep an eye on you of your ex-girlfriend." Sabrina said smiling. "I love you baby so much you don't know how much I love you." Seth said kissing Sabrina lip with passion. "I love you to babe." Sabrina said and kiss back.

"Seth you are all over my sister." Dean said. "Babe just leave them alone." Becky said. "I know but I don't Seth to get my sister pregnant." Dean said. "Don't worry Dean. I won't go that far." Seth said. "So what have you guys been doing lately." Becky said. "Well I meet Seth ex-girlfriend." Sabrina said. "No don't tell me you meet the whore." Dean said. "Ding Ding Ding Ding." Seth said. "Wait who is the whore." Becky said. "Well Brie Bella twin sister." Dean said.

"Well when I meet her she seem nice." Sabrina said. "My ass she was nice. Sis she wasn't even nice she was a cheater. She cheated on any man." Dean said. "You didn't let me finish. But then when she was telling me that she dated Seth and she cheated on him. I knew she was a disgusting whore as we women call a bitch or do we. But yea she was a bitch." Sabrina said. "Now you know you have to be careful. She is creepy." Dean said.

"Nah. I'm not afraid of her. Beside I have been in many fight. So yea I shouldn't be afraid of her. She could bring her so call "friends" and we could start a riot." Sabrina said confident. "That my sister. But I don't want you to get in trouble." Dean said. "How about we go to the others. We are throwing a pool party at the house." Becky said. "Okay then let's go." Sabrina said.

I know I wasn't active but I just updated a story. I'm doing this at school. So probably I might do some tomorrow or later. I don't know but I hope you guys like it. Thank you very much and have a wonderful day.
~Love Jen