What Happens In Vegas Stay In Vegas Part 2

Let's Start where we left off

Lets go to them already there at the airport. "Hey Guys what time did the Uber picked you up." Becky said hugging them. "The Uber picked us up like at 3:30 Am." Brie said. "That why." Becky said. "Hey Dean I'm worry about my baby." Seth said. "Why." Dean said. "Because she been in her phone the whole car ride and I'm really worry." Seth said. "Well this is her first time going on a airplane. So she could have anxiety going on a airplane. But when she sit next to you she will feel better." Dean said. "Thank you Bro." Seth said. "Anytime Brother." Dean said. "Let's not stand here let go to Las Vegas." Brie said.   

Let's go to Seth and Sabrina at the airplane. "Hey." Seth said. "Hey." Sabrina said. "Is there something that bothering you that your not telling me babe." Seth said. "No babe.*lied*" Sabrina said. "Babe please don't lie to me. I could see it in your eye that your hiding something from me." Seth said. "Okay." Sabrina said showing Seth the text. "So I been looking at my contact who texted me but the only person that texted me was -*cut off*" Sabrina said. "ALEX." Seth said. "Babe I promise you that he will never touched you and I will NEVER let anyone hurt you. I promise baby." Seth said hugging Sabrina. "I know baby. That why I love you." Sabrina said. "There nothing in this world I love more." Seth said. "I love you to baby." Sabrina said and yawn and went to sleep. They look adorable babe. Let's take a picture." Becky said. "Yea they do." Dean said. Becky send it to Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat.

Let's go to to them already arrived to Las Vegas. "Wakey Wakey Eggs and Bakey." Becky said. "What time is it." Sabrina said with her tiring voice. "We are here already. We are in Las Vegas baby." Dean said. "We are." Sabrina said. "Yes now get your asses up and let's go to the beach." Becky said. "But we have to get a hotel to stay." Becky said. "I already rented a hotel." Dean said. "Nice baby." Becky said. "Thank you baby." Dean said kissing Becky on the cheeks. "But don't we need a car to drive us to the hotel." Finn said. "I rented a car to drive us to the hotel." Dean said. "I guess Dean was ready". Bailey said. "Yep I'm always ready for anything." Dean said. "Yea but you weren't ready when it was *cut off*" Sabrina said. "How about we don't talk about that." Dean said. Everybody laugh.

Let's go to them arriving to the hotel. "OMG! This is beautiful." Sabrina said. "OMG! Babe you picked a wonderful hotel." Becky said. "Thank you babe." Dean said.
"Let's not stand here. Let change into our bathing suit." Brie said. Everybody change into there bathing suit except Sabrina. "Hey Sis why aren't you going to change into your bathing suit or bikini." Dean said. "I'm not feeling it." Sabrina said. "Sabrina is there something that bothering you." Dean said worried. "No Dean." Sabrina lied. Dean looked straight in Sabrina eyes and he knows there something wrong with her. "Sis don't lie to me. I know there something bothering you." Dean said. "Okay fine. So Alex send me this." Sabrina said. Sabrina showed Dean the text message. "Does Seth know about this." Dean said. "Yea I told him when we were in the airplane." Sabrina said. "I'm going to hurt him. If he ever dare touch you I SWEAR I'm going to kill him." Dean said. "No Dean please don't kill him before you get in trouble or maybe go to jail." Sabrina said. " Fine. But if he touches you scream my name or anybody please." Dean said. "I will Dean don't worry and if he touches me I will kick him where the sun shines." Sabrina said. "That my girl." Dean said and hugged Sabrina." "Thank you Dean." Sabrina said. "Anytime sis." Dean said. "Now go change into your bathing suit." Dean said. "I will." Sabrina said. Everybody was waiting for Sabrina and Becky.

This one is Becky Two Piece Bikini

This one is Sabrina Two Piece Bikini

This one is Bailey Two Piece Bikini

This one is Brie Two Piece Bikini

 "Wow babe you look sexy." Seth said staring Sabrina up and down. "Thank you baby." Sabrina kissed Seth with passion. "Guys get a room." Roman said. Everybody laugh. Becky came downstairs. "Wow babe you look wow." Dean said staring Becky up and down. "You look amazing Sabrina." Becky said. "Thank you Becks and you look beautiful. Actually we all look amazing." Sabrina said. "Maybe you and Seth could you know." Brie winked. "Yea no. My sister is not doing that until she get married." Dean said. Everybody laugh. "Lets not stand here. Let go to the beach, The beautiful beach of Las Vegas." Bailey said. Everybody cheered.

I'm really sorry guys that I didn't do the Beach yesterday. It's because I deleted the Las Vegas Part 2 and I thought I didn't have dance classes so I did and I didn't have time yesterday. I'm really really sorry. From the bottom of my heart. I'm sorry. I will do it today maybe if I'm not busy. Thank you guys so much and tell me what you think do you like it or not. Be honest. And if not it won't hurt my feeling. Thank you

Love Jen