Chapter 2

Let's start where we left off. I choose...Let's go to Dean. "So Seth who are you going to prom with" Dean said. "Well I don't know." Seth said. "Don't you want to go with my sister" Dean said. "I do but I don't know if she wants to go with me to prom" Seth said. "What if she goes with her ex-boyfriend Alex." Seth said starting to get mad. "No she won't she will go with you because she likes you Seth" Dean said. Let's go with Becky and her friends. "So Becky who do you choose my brother or Styles" Sabrina said. "I don't know girls please help me choose" Becky said. Everybody said Dean. "Okay so Dean it is" Becky said.

Dean saw Becky pass him. Dean went to talk to her. "So do you want to go to prom with me princess" Dean said smiling. Becky started to blush when Dean said princess. "Yes babe I will go to prom with you'' Becky said smiling. Becky left with her friends. So Dean got excited and happy that Becky called him babe. Then Randy came and told Dean. "Have you guys seen Aj Lee by any chance" Randy said. "Yea she went to class with her friends why" Dean said. "Because I want to talk to her and stay away from my sister"Randy said. "Okay whatever you say" Dean said. "No I'm not" Dean whispered. The bell rang. Everybody went to class. 

So then Styles came and saw Becky doing her work and then saw Dean staring at Becky and he got jealous. Then Styles went to Becky desk. So Becky what is your answer" Styles said. "Wait my answer for what"Becky said. "That if you want to go to prom with me" Styles said. "Oh my answer is-*Cut off* "Her answer is no" Dean said. "I'm not talking to you criminal"Styles said. Dean was mad when Styles said criminal. "Please stop fighting"Becky said. "Styles I'm not going to prom with you because I wanted to go with Dean, I'm sorry Styles" Becky said. "Oh okay then watch me what I'm going to do with you both, I will break you both apart and you Becky will be with me"Styles said. "YOU WILL BELONG TO ME BECKY AND YOU WILL LIKE ME" Styles said leaving. 

TO BE CONTINUED... What will Becky and Dean do? Will Seth ask Sabrina to prom? Will she say yes or no?    

Sorry it's short. I had no more idea but don't worry tomorrow I will continue. Hope you like it. Comment what you think and vote. Thank you.

~Love Jennifer