Chapter 3

Let's start where we left off. "Don't worry Becky I will protect you always and everyday" Dean said. "Thanks Dean" Becky said. Dean was hugging Becky and Becky was blushing when Dean was hugging her. Everybody said AHHH. The classes finish. Let's start with Seth asking Sabrina to prom. (Sabrina was at her locker getting her book back with Becky.) Becky saw Seth coming. "Oh" Becky said smiling. "What" Sabrina said? "Look who coming" Becky said. *Sabrina look back* "Omg its Seth, Becky how do I look" Sabrina said. "You look perfect" Becky said. "Okay" Sabrina said. "Hey Sabrina can I tell you something" Seth said. "Okay I will leave you love birds alone" Becky said. Becky left and gave Sabrina a thumb up. "So Sabrina I was wondering- *cut off* "Yes Seth I will go to prom with you" Sabrina said. "You will "Seth said. "Yea" Sabrina said. Then came Alex. "Hey Sabrina will you go to prom with me?" Alex said.

"No" Sabrina said. "But why Sabrina, I love you." Alex said. "I will not go with you because Seth already asks me first I'm sorry Alex." Sabrina said. "Oh you will be sorry when one day Seth will break your heart and you will love me one day." Alex said while leaving mad. "Don't worry Sabrina I will never break your heart or cheat on you I promise" Seth said while hugging Sabrina. "Sabrina can I tell you something" Seth said. "Yea you can tell me anything you want." Sabrina said smiling. "Can you be my Girlfriend?" Seth said. Yea I would love to be your girlfriend Seth." Sabrina was happy and excited to hear that. "Okay then its official." Seth said. "So are we going to tell everybody?" Seth said. "Yea but only our friends, not the whole school." Sabrina said.

Let's start off with Dean and Becky. "Hey Becky can I tell you something" Dean said. Yea sure Dean. "I been waiting to tell you if you want to be my girlfriend, if you want" Dean said as he started to sweat and get nervous. "My answer is yes I would love to be your girlfriend" Becky said smiling. Dean lean for a kiss and they kiss. Roman asks Brie for prom and Randy ask Aj Lee for prom. Dean went walking with Becky to drop her off her house. "Okay see you tomorrow for prom" Dean said. "Yea I'm excited" Becky lied. "What happen babe, you don't look happy, is there something bothering you please tell me" Dean was worried. "Yes there something bothering" Becky said. "Please tell me babe, I want to know" Dean said. "Remember when Styles said he will break us up, what if he actually breaks us up" Becky said as her tears started to fall down her checks. "Don't worry babe I will not let that happen and I told you I will always always be there for you when you need help" Dean said while wiping Becky tears. "Thanks babe you're the best boyfriend I ever had" Becky said hugging Dean. "I love you Dean" Becky said. "I love you to babe" Dean said. They hugged. Becky went to her house and wave goodbye to dean. Dean blows a kiss to Becky.

It was time to get ready for prom. Let's start off with Becky and Randy. Randy went to Becky room to scare her. He counts 123. "BOO" Randy screamed. Becky jumped out of her bed. "Randy why did you scare me liked that, I could get a heart attack" Becky said. "Oh well then, I made breakfast" Randy said. Randy left and Dean call. "So how did my princess sleep" Dean said. "Well I slept well but then when I wake up my Randy scared me and I jumped off my bed" Becky said. "Did you hurt yourself babe" Dean said. "Well a little" Becky said. "Why" Becky said. "I just wanted to know" Dean said. "Okay Dean see you later, I have to go eat breakfast" Becky said. "Okay see you later bye babe I love you" Dean said. "I love you to babe" Becky said. "Becky are you coming down stair before I will carry you down stair" Randy said. "I will be there" Becky said. Becky went down stair. "So Randy who did you ask for prom" Becky said. "Do you want to know" Randy said. "Yea that's why I ask" Becky said. "Okay I asked Aj Lee." Randy said smiling. "AWW!" Becky said. "Shut up Becky" Randy said.

Let's start off with Dean and Sabrina. "So Dean are you happy to go to prom with Becky" Sabrina said. "Yea I'm very happy and excited to go to prom with my girlfriend." Dean said. "But isn't your ex-girlfriend going to be there." Sabrina said. "I don't know I hope not and if she there she will cuddle with me and talk to me." Dean said. "I hope not because Becky is going to be there and Renee might do something." Sabrina said. "Yea, Let just forget about it" Dean said. "Oh yea, I forgot me and my friends are going shopping." Sabrina said. "But don't you hate going shopping" Dean said. "Yea, But they are forcing me to even your girlfriend doesn't like to go shopping" Sabrina said. "Wait Becky is going, But I thought she already bought her prom dress" Dean said. "No she didn't because she didn't have time to buy her dress, So that why she is going shopping" Sabrina said. "Oh, can I go with you" Dean said. "No you can't" Sabrina said. "But why, my girlfriend is going to be there" Dean said. "You can't because you can't see the dress Becky is going to wear." Sabrina said. "Oh poop" Dean said. "Okay bro I have to go bye see you later" Sabrina said. "Okay sis see you later bye" Dean said. Sabrina left.